5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 1500 Big Horn black edition

Brokey

Reaction score
I upgraded my 2021 Ram 1500 big horn black edition 8 days ago and I only have 230 miles on it now purchased it with 10 miles. But for some reason when I back up, the brake would engage while backing but won’t do it again until the following day, is there anyone else experiencing this problem

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The reverse braking system is seriously over sensitive, it's even worse if your driveway has any bit of incline and you back up in it.
There is an option to turn the braking "feature" off on the radio.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The reverse braking system is seriously over sensitive, it's even worse if your driveway has any bit of incline and you back up in it.
There is an option to turn the braking "feature" off on the radio.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
THIS ^^^. It is overly sensitive and has pissed off my wife more than once so I turned mine off. The rear sensors will still function normally. Just the rear emergency braking will not function.

obrien

Reaction score
First time it happen it almost gave me heart attack. Go to settings and turn it off, you will still have the warning signals and lines on the screen but it will not break for you..

Users who are viewing this thread