5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 2500 8.4 Part Numbers

SkywalkerPhD

Reaction score
I searched on the forum, but could not find this. Does anyone have the correct part numbers needed to swap out the 5 inch Uconnect for the non-nav 8.4 inch Uconnect in a 2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman? I have called a couple dealers and they refuse to help me because my truck came with the crappy 5 inch Uconnect.

Last edited:

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One thing you can do is get the VIN for a truck that has the radio you're looking for and then call the parts department to get the part number for that VIN. You will also need the bezel that goes around the radio and the jumper cable to connect for XM radio if you do not have it already.
I do also believe there is at least one person on this forum or the HDRams forum that has the ability to lookup part numbers by VIN. FYI the hdrams forum is HD ram specific, but for some interior things(especially uconnect) there is more information here.

The easy method would be to go to www.infotainment.com and purchase the kit with correct options, though that route is more expensive than putting it together yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread