5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Limited Black Appearance Package!

skracus

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my third Ram. Glad to have found this site. I'd been drooling over the new generation ram since they cam out and I really didn't want another black truck as both previous Rams were black but when I saw the 2020 Limited blacked out it was a done deal!

All the best,

Steve

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello!

This is my third Ram. Glad to have found this site. I'd been drooling over the new generation ram since they cam out and I really didn't want another black truck as both previous Rams were black but when I saw the 2020 Limited blacked out it was a done deal!

All the best,

Steve

Welcome to the forum and the Limited family. Beautiful truck, any mod plans yet?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome!
Please add your truck’s vitals your signature if you could.

Thanks!

skracus

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Limited family. Beautiful truck, any mod plans yet?
Thank you, good to be here! Added LED bulbs to the cargo and third brake lamps. Looking to add colored footwell LED lamps. Just getting into what’s available.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you, good to be here! Added LED bulbs to the cargo and third brake lamps. Looking to add colored footwell LED lamps. Just getting into what’s available.
Funny, I actually just did the cargo and 3rd brake light tonight after work with Diode Dynamics that just arrived today. My multicolor LED footwell lights also arrived but it’ll be a few weeks until I can get them in as I’m having hernia surgery Friday.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
FYI - Get vanity mirror LEDs while at it. Might as well. Diode Dynamics has these also.

Users who are viewing this thread