5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel ANC?

Blacktavious

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post here. Long time Ram customer. How can I tell if my truck has ACN? Looked under the driver seat and there is nothing there. Base 6 speaker stereo with 8.4. I appreciate any responses.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
You mean ANC? Active Noise Control.
Look for 4 microphones on your ceiling liner...

Blacktavious

Reaction score
Sorry got the n&c reversed. No I only have two little grill things in the front headliner. I am thinking I do not have ANC. I am will be pretty excited if I do not.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry got the n&c reversed. No I only have two little grill things in the front headliner. I am thinking I do not have ANC. I am will be pretty excited if I do not.
lol even if you do, it's pretty easy to disable it... If you don't have mics in the rear, It means your truck is not equipped with ANC.

Blacktavious

Reaction score
I have confirmed I do not have it. It will make my stereo upgrade easier. Adding a 4 channel, and mono amp. Sub, doors, and dash. Thank you for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread