2020 Limited w/Air (stock) + 295/70/18 Cooper AT3 XLT + Rebel Wheels

MetalDog

Reaction score
I just wanted to confirm that 295/70/18 Cooper AT3 XLT (on Rebel Wheels) causes no rub on a 2020 Limited w/Air and no level kit. I still have about an inch of clearance even after installing my Husky mud flaps. Thanks to the community for helping me pick a great tire size.

I looked at a lot of wheels out there and felt more comfortable with OE Rebels. Paid $500 for them and another $500 to get them powder-coated. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Cheers.

Attachments

MetalDog

Reaction score
I would think, based on all that I've read, that 295/70's should be fine with the air suspension in the normal position.
Yep it is. That is why I posted my truck with pics so people don't have to dig inside of threads. This should just pop up if you search 295/70/18.

MetalDog

Reaction score
Does the Limited on air sit taller than a Bighorn with ORP?
No, the ORP on any of them sits an inch higher than Limited with air at normal height. Offroad 1 on Air is equal to ORP I believe. Feel free to correct me if anyone has alternative information.

reconshaun

Reaction score
This is the answer that I have been looking for. I have a Rebel with Air Ride, but I wanted to know the biggest size of tires that I can fit on stock wheels with air. Have you had any issues since installing @MetalDog ?

Last edited: