5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Big Horn Night Edition “Christina”

bengulden

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am a first time ram owner and I just got my 2020 big horn night edition in black! I am super excited, I traded in my Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab and I can’t even begin to tell you all how much of a difference in power, ride, and SPACE the Ram is over the Colorado!!

One amusing bit about my truck... ever since high school, I have named all of my vehicles after my best friend’s girlfriends and one night stands. Since this is the first truck I’ve bought as a married man, and happens to be the only vehicle I’ve ever owned that my wife likes, I named it after the only girlfriend my buddy ever had that my wife liked.

Not sure how much serious modding I will be doing to my truck. At the moment, I’ve added a set of side steps, Mopar all-weather mats, a flowmaster outlaw exhaust, and an Amazon air horn run concurrent with the stock horn. In addition, I just finished getting all the windows (except the windshield) tinted down to 5% with a ceramic film. So far I’m super pleased with that, though side visibility at night could best be described as sketchy.

Hope to get to know some of you guys, learn from your builds, and get some inspiration on some of the things I’d like to do to my new baby!!
Catch you all around!
212aea3f89ed350bc90ecb3a117ee696.jpg

b0f8cf7cb06d2cbf3851da61831bfaa6.jpg

25ceecf65c1e89c131de956ce5f823a7.jpg

15adb4e4ec921d3a6c00c329da58c26b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

du4life25

Reaction score
Nice truck! Where do you live in the state that has that much snow? I'm on the east side and we still have some green grass.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am a first time ram owner and I just got my 2020 big horn night edition in black! I am super excited, I traded in my Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab and I can’t even begin to tell you all how much of a difference in power, ride, and SPACE the Ram is over the Colorado!!

One amusing bit about my truck... ever since high school, I have named all of my vehicles after my best friend’s girlfriends and one night stands. Since this is the first truck I’ve bought as a married man, and happens to be the only vehicle I’ve ever owned that my wife likes, I named it after the only girlfriend my buddy ever had that my wife liked.

Not sure how much serious modding I will be doing to my truck. At the moment, I’ve added a set of side steps, Mopar all-weather mats, a flowmaster outlaw exhaust, and an Amazon air horn run concurrent with the stock horn. In addition, I just finished getting all the windows (except the windshield) tinted down to 5% with a ceramic film. So far I’m super pleased with that, though side visibility at night could best be described as sketchy.

Hope to get to know some of you guys, learn from your builds, and get some inspiration on some of the things I’d like to do to my new baby!!
Catch you all around!
212aea3f89ed350bc90ecb3a117ee696.jpg

b0f8cf7cb06d2cbf3851da61831bfaa6.jpg

25ceecf65c1e89c131de956ce5f823a7.jpg

15adb4e4ec921d3a6c00c329da58c26b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! Beautiful Night Edition!
Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Cgo

Reaction score
Nice truck, nothing like black except trying to keep it nice. Lol

Hey, am I the only one a little disappointed in the waviness of the door panels? I thought mine had a dent due to the bent reflections when looking down the side until I went back to the dealership and all the rams looked the same. Kind of annoying for a perfectionist who is a car and truck enthusiast used to custom show cars that have to be laser straight.

bengulden

Reaction score
Nice truck, nothing like black except trying to keep it nice. Lol

Hey, am I the only one a little disappointed in the waviness of the door panels? I thought mine had a dent due to the bent reflections when looking down the side until I went back to the dealership and all the rams looked the same. Kind of annoying for a perfectionist who is a car and truck enthusiast used to custom show cars that have to be laser straight.
I hear ya. That is the one downfall of getting a black truck all shined up... that waviness is on full display.

EvoEmpire

Reaction score
Truck looks great, GL with her
I have a '19 BH Night Edition as well, love it

21RamBigHornBlk

Reaction score
Nice truck! love the black Night Edition. Any plans for new wheels and tires?

Users who are viewing this thread