5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 1500 airride Limited with 35" on 22x12 -44 offset

Princebawa

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have tried but not having luck finding a good resource for if someone has put on 35" on the limited with 22x12 wheel. I want to know what is the least ammout of lift I need to do to achieve this. I see some ppl adding 6" readylift or bds but I am wondering if it's possible to go with 4" or not?

Chris VB

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have tried but not having luck finding a good resource for if someone has put on 35" on the limited with 22x12 wheel. I want to know what is the least ammout of lift I need to do to achieve this. I see some ppl adding 6" readylift or bds but I am wondering if it's possible to go with 4" or not?

Go with the 6” you’ll regret it lol and you most likely will have no rubbing.
I went with 8” to fit 37s with 24x12 -44 offset. I have 3/8” clearance from tire to bumper. No rubbing except turning into steep driveways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris VB

Reaction score
9752900bb11cdf99bc1e85ff8fa0c01a.jpg

24x12 -44
37”x13.5”

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap, Those 37’s would have no chance without that 8 inch lift. That looks amazing though!

@Princebawa I don’t know about rubbing, but you could contact the user name below the image in the following link to get an idea. Suspension lift with 35’s

Princebawa

Reaction score
That looks awesome man.

Is your airride?

My limited is air ride And my understanding is there is only limited options. (No pun intended)

Chris VB

Reaction score
Mine is the sport, no air ride. Not too sure on the difference in lift configuration for air ride to be honest

CanRebel

Reaction score
That is nice Red Truck. Rims/Tires look good with it.
Not a fan of the huge gap though, unless off-roading.

Have any issues driving it? or do you drive 'slow'?

Chris VB

Reaction score
That is nice Red Truck. Rims/Tires look good with it.
Not a fan of the huge gap though, unless off-roading.

Have any issues driving it? or do you drive 'slow'?

Why would I have issues driving it? Only issue is my wife getting in lol I told her to buy me retracting step bars …
I drive normal lol , its sturdy as fuc*.
Tons of power, easy acceleration with a little harder braking. Gaps look fine, especially when I get fox reservoir coil overs you’ll see it all ;)
I’m 37 years old, I’m not into the old man setup lmao. Wouldn’t change a thing.

CanRebel

Reaction score
Why would I have issues driving it? Only issue is my wife getting in lol I told her to buy me retracting step bars …
I drive normal lol , its sturdy as fuc*.
Tons of power, easy acceleration with a little harder braking. Gaps look fine, especially when I get fox reservoir coil overs you’ll see it all ;)
I’m 37 years old, I’m not into the old man setup lmao. Wouldn’t change a thing.

Ha. Guess I'm old :)

Actually I was referring to aerodynamics. as you get higher, you lose traction and handling.

I have factory air on my rebel. It is bouncy even putting on aero mode. Been thinking about adding more lift.
Not as high you have, but 2-4inch with air. that was purpose of my question.

By the way, did you do that yourself?

Chris VB

Reaction score
Ha. Guess I'm old :)

Actually I was referring to aerodynamics. as you get higher, you lose traction and handling.

I have factory air on my rebel. It is bouncy even putting on aero mode. Been thinking about adding more lift.
Not as high you have, but 2-4inch with air. that was purpose of my question.

By the way, did you do that yourself?

Lol just bugging.
The only difference in ride I’ve noticed is it’s a firmer ride, you feel the weight of this tires but they ride great, and quiet! Also less steering radius. Suspension is quite firm so it doesn’t feel “tippy” in cornering. And no I got a shop to do it, 4wheelparts. They did a professional install but were a pain to deal with

Princebawa

Reaction score
Mine is the sport, no air ride. Not too sure on the difference in lift configuration for air ride to be honest

Ya that's the thing it's really hard to find any good information on these limiteds with airride.

I am in Canada and it gets cold here and I am told that lift on air ride causes issues width airbags. Not sure though.

CanRebel

Reaction score
Ya that's the thing it's really hard to find any good information on these limiteds with airride.

I am in Canada and it gets cold here and I am told that lift on air ride causes issues width airbags. Not sure though.

I'll find out soon, as I'm in north Toronto area.

Users who are viewing this thread