5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

MikeHoncho

Reaction score
Browsing through this thread I didn't see many Rebel orders. Anyone ordered a Rebel? How do you like it? Any regrets or something you would done differently?

hessclark

Reaction score
I just ordered my Limited today and got my VON number. Hoping for a 60 day turnaround. Does anyone know if that is realistic?

I live in Colorado but got an amazing deal from Koons Tyson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Virginia.

2019 RAM 1500 4x4 Limited in Billet Silver Metallic
3.92 Axle Ratio
RamBox
5.7 Hemi (no eTorque)
Level 1 Equipment Group
Body Color Bumper Group
20 Inch Wheels
Panoramic Sunroof
Off-Road Package
Towing Package
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

Tropez

Reaction score
I ordered my 2019 Ram 1500 yesterday. Here are the specs.

YC4Xumz.jpg

47C4uXF.jpg

lowell3170

lowell3170
Reaction score
My estimated ship date of was 9/21, and has been in D1 since 9/1. Mine hasn't even been built yet. My order was placed 8/27.

What a shame that they have not moved my order forward. Its been 2 months since I went to the dealer and built my Ram on paper and gave them a deposit on 8/18/18. I ordered a Laramie Long Horn 1500 V6 Bucket Seats ivory TriCoat with walnut lower paint. Order was sent thru on 8/27 and last updated 9/1/18. And there my order sits, No Movement at all. Its very disappointing to wait 8 weeks and to have NOTHING HAPPEN. NOTHING..... You wonder why did I bother waiting for this. Sooner or later I'll cancel the order and wait till February when they offer bigger rebates or maybe just keep my 2013 Ram for a couple more years. Sorry everyone I had to Vent, I'm not a happy camper with Ram right now.

Tropez

Reaction score
What a shame that they have not moved my order forward. Its been 2 months since I went to the dealer and built my Ram on paper and gave them a deposit on 8/18/18. I ordered a Laramie Long Horn 1500 V6 Bucket Seats ivory TriCoat with walnut lower paint. Order was sent thru on 8/27 and last updated 9/1/18. And there my order sits, No Movement at all. Its very disappointing to wait 8 weeks and to have NOTHING HAPPEN. NOTHING..... You wonder why did I bother waiting for this. Sooner or later I'll cancel the order and wait till February when they offer bigger rebates or maybe just keep my 2013 Ram for a couple more years. Sorry everyone I had to Vent, I'm not a happy camper with Ram right now.

ETorque engine? I was told last week by two dealers RAM has stopped allowing eTorque V8 orders until after New Years. If you had that engine it could be a reason for the delay.

knightro84

Reaction score
What a shame that they have not moved my order forward. Its been 2 months since I went to the dealer and built my Ram on paper and gave them a deposit on 8/18/18. I ordered a Laramie Long Horn 1500 V6 Bucket Seats ivory TriCoat with walnut lower paint. Order was sent thru on 8/27 and last updated 9/1/18. And there my order sits, No Movement at all. Its very disappointing to wait 8 weeks and to have NOTHIG HAPPEN. NOTHING..... You wonder why did I bother waiting for this. Sooner or later I'll cancel the order and wait till February when they offer bigger rebates or maybe just keep my 2013 Ram for a couple more years. Sorry everyone I had to Vent, I'm not a happy camper with Ram right now.

Check with your dealer, or Ram customer service, if they are building the Longhorn's with the White/Walnut paint scheme. I think I've read from a couple other people that have tried to order a Longhorn that Ram isn't currently building any Ram's with that color scheme and they've had to select a different color.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
V6 is still pretty new, too...I was in D1 for about 90 days with a V8! Of course, I ordered in May...

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

less venting.... more signature updating. we want to help.(y)(y)(y)(y)

tcw3628

Reaction score
It’s very accurate. Mine shipped exactly when it said it would

My original ramp ETA was 10/5.....still waiting to be shipped. Like everything with these orders, I think it’s a crap shoot.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The V6 seems to be moving slowly through the factory at this time. It will be worth the wait, however. At least you have a good truck in the meantime.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
got the call from @BobbiBigWheels yesterday .:D my truck is in abbotsford. i ordered the ready lift level with upper control arms, mopar "off road" running boards new 2 sets tires and summer rims. the winter tires "studded" will be installed on the factory rims. once its all installed its a 3 hour drive over a nasty blizzard mountain pass. (hoping not that bad yet). pictures in a week or so. ordered aug 8/18 delivered to dealer (western canada) oct 18/18 - with rambox's.

lowell3170

lowell3170
Reaction score
The V6 seems to be moving slowly through the factory at this time. It will be worth the wait, however. At least you have a good truck in the meantime.
Can you tell me were your V6 information comes from.

John

Reaction score
Contact your dealer, problem is the 2 tone paint. Delete the 2 tone and you should be back on track!!

John

John

Reaction score
I ordered my new 2019 Longhorn Larime on June 4, 2018 and was told by dealership that it should be here in 6-8 weeks. It was very similar to the centerfold truck in the 2019 Ram brochure. Ivory White Two Tone with a few upgrades including the Rambox. Vehicle was ordered from zip code 15650 dealership. This is the 14th vechicle that my family has purchased at this dealership in the last 6 years. I personally have been buying Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles for the past 25 years and never experienced a delay like this It has now been 17 weeks since order was placed.
Waiting on your reply.Thank You,
DWSBANDIT
Cancel the 2 tone and it should be back on track!! And if you ordered Hemi eTorque, cancel it too. Neither option is being built right now!

John

lowell3170

lowell3170
Reaction score
Cancel the 2 tone and it should be back on track!! And if you ordered Hemi eTorque, cancel it too. Neither option is being built right now!

John

I'm not happy about this and I have been on the phone trying to find out why its still in D1 for over 55 days. You have told me more than the people that are selling the truck and thanks for your help. I'm doing all the follow up work and having to bend over to take it ..... I will be at the dealer when they open and the salesman and the sales manger will be making some calls. And I ordered the V6 not the V8. Thanks for giving some input on RAM's status.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not happy about this and I have been on the phone trying to find out why its still in D1 for over 55 days. You have told me more than the people that are selling the truck and thanks for your help. I'm doing all the follow up work and having to bend over to take it ..... I will be at the dealer when they open and the salesman and the sales manger will be making some calls. And I ordered the V6 not the V8. Thanks for giving some input on RAM's status.
Some of the guys on here with spring/summer orders were in D and/or D1 for 90+ days. It’s still early in the production cycle for these trucks. It’s up to you to decide whether it’s worth waiting. Mine was for me.

MikeHoncho

Reaction score
Walked into a dealership to inquire about the Rebel they had 2 in stock. However they didn't have some of the options that I would like to have. I inquired about the Rebel 12 package. How a sales rep and a sales manager not know anything about the Rebel 12 package. How can you sale something if you don't know what you are selling.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my 2019 Ram 1500 yesterday. Here are the specs.

YC4Xumz.jpg

47C4uXF.jpg

I too ordered a rebel
I went with the 8.4 No Nav, no step rails, no sunroof, no air suspension.
Level 2, trailer brake controller, white/black, tonneau cover, ramboxes, V8, crew cab short bed, bedliner, 33gal tank, remote start, subwoofer
Ordered 10/25.

Interestingly: I wasn't able to order red/black.

Users who are viewing this thread