5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

rmw

Reaction score
Dealer called and said its on the way. Due in Mira Loma CA on 3-4-2019. Once its on a truck that is about an hour from my dealer.

I tried to confirm with FCA but their system is down. I am just hoping incentives are at least what they are now for March. Better would be too much to hope for.

Jr2121

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at photos trying to decide what exterior options I want on my Limited build. I saw this photo and LOVE the way this looks. Is this an option and how do I get it??? 76D72001-2C43-4F9C-B7F4-BDF80EACA190.png

jordanpolson

Reaction score
2019 Limited Crew 4x4
Diamond Black
6’4" bed
5.7 Hemi w/eTorque
3.92 w/ E-Locker
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Bed Step
larger Fuel Tank
Trailer Brake Control
Body Color Bumper
Sunroof

Ordered: 12/15/2018
Received today!! 02/15/2019
60 days

rmonte4

Reaction score
2019 Lonestar 4x2
Max Steel
5’7” bed
5.7 Hemi no etotque
Level 2 Equipment Group
Bed Step
Rambox with bed utility group
Premium LED package
Sport package
Upgraded rims
Sunroof

Ordered 1/3/19
D1 2/1/19
F (paint) 2/4/19
At some point here my truck order was cancelled at the plant, the order was duplicated and built again and a new VIN# was assigned. (According to RAM chat) no further information.
KZ 2/14/19 (with new VIN)

Build sheet and window sticker available. No eta on shipping.

Should I be concerned that my original order got scrapped? New order looks accurate but the pricing jumped $350 on 2 line items which I won’t allow them to pass along to me.

Also have $500 in RAM cash that expires on 2/28 and I am worried the truck is coming the week after and they won’t honor it.

Gtbrown

Reaction score
I ordered mine 1/11/19. A Limited with just about everything.

1/11 Ordered
1/12 Got VIN and VON Numbers
1/26 D1 Status
2/15 Truck is in Assembly, "G" (Trim)
2/16 Same G Status
2/17 Done, Inspected, in KZ*

Window sticker available evening of 2/16, no build sheet as of 2/17 AM.

*When I checked 2/17 it was a "HUH" moment as it jumped from G to KZ in about 16 hours. Ramchat said that my truck's status hadn't changed for a day and apparently it was progressing through without the information being available to Ramchat.

Anyway, now comes the shipping wait.......

By the way I'm in Spokane, Washington.

Greg

Last edited:

tango1179

Reaction score
2019 Limited Crew 4x4
Diamond Black
6’4" bed
5.7 Hemi w/eTorque
3.92 w/ E-Locker
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Bed Step
larger Fuel Tank
Trailer Brake Control
Body Color Bumper
Sunroof

Ordered: 12/15/2018
Received today!! 02/15/2019
60 days
You must have the patience of Job! I was giving my dealership headaches asking for updates and it's been just over 30 days. Of course, it still isn't delivered yet, but I don't think that it's another 30 days away.

schwizzle

Reaction score
ORdered a longhorn in max steel with body color bumper and almost everything except sunroof and tow package. Looking forward to my first pickup and v8 in 16 years!

naz

Reaction score
It has been 16 years since my new last ram also . She still looks good and run good.

Attachments

• P1000739.JPG
    P1000739.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 33

Punderwo

Reaction score
It has been 16 years since my new last ram also . She still looks good and run good.
I'm still driving my 2003 1500. 267,000 miles and still love it. Torn whether I should sell it or not when my 2019 arrives

Gtbrown

Reaction score
I'm still driving my 2003 1500. 267,000 miles and still love it. Torn whether I should sell it or not when my 2019 arrives

I know that feeling. I have a 2007 with Hemi and Business cabing (buckets and large console) that I bought with 10,000 miles on it. It now has 94,000 miles, has had nothing but synth oil and has been carefully maintained the past 11 years. Hate to see it go......

trixdesigns

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at photos trying to decide what exterior options I want on my Limited build. I saw this photo and LOVE the way this looks. Is this an option and how do I get it???

That's just a standard Limited setup in what appears to be Granite Crystal Metallic.

Jr2121

Reaction score
That's just a standard Limited setup in what appears to be Granite Crystal Metallic.
To me the "RAM" in the grill looked different. Instead of being Solid letters, it appears they are just the outline and similar to the rest of the 'wire' part of the grill. Also, the grill next to the 'RAM' appears to be different as well. Not sure how else to explain what I am talking about, so sorry if that doesn't make sense, haha.
Heres two images side-by-side to compare what im talking about. Ignore paint colors, im likely going black. Im simply talking about the grill.
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 4.23.11 PM.png

racer3207

Reaction score
Just placed my order! Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab w/ 5'7" bed. Hemi non-eTorque, Level 1, Sport Appearance, BUG, Anti-Spin Diff, 3.92 gears, 33 gal tank, Rear Under Seat Storage, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Trailer Brake Control, Rubber Floor Mats, Deployable Bed Step, Patriot Blue! Can't wait to get it! Going to add a hard tri-fold tonneau cover, probably the Lomax, and a nice weight distribution hitch, not sure which one yet.

cw_mi

Reaction score
Just placed my order! Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab w/ 5'7" bed. Hemi non-eTorque, Level 1, Sport Appearance, BUG, Anti-Spin Diff, 3.92 gears, 33 gal tank, Rear Under Seat Storage, Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Trailer Brake Control, Rubber Floor Mats, Deployable Bed Step, Patriot Blue! Can't wait to get it! Going to add a hard tri-fold tonneau cover, probably the Lomax, and a nice weight distribution hitch, not sure which one yet.
Saw a patriot blue one over the weekend, really nice. Did you order it from Eric ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

racer3207

Reaction score
Saw a patriot blue one over the weekend, really nice. Did you order it from Eric ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Placed the order with Ledell, talked with Eric when I was in there on Friday as well. I got to check out a Patriot Blue Big Horn Sport they had today. Awesome color, I'm excited for it! Thanks again for the recommendation, they have treated me very well over there so far!

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer called and said its on the way. Due in Mira Loma CA on 3-4-2019. Once its on a truck that is about an hour from my dealer.

I tried to confirm with FCA but their system is down. I am just hoping incentives are at least what they are now for March. Better would be too much to hope for.
Isn't March Ram truck month?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much do you plan on pulling? WDH - travel trailer? Size and weight? I'm in the market for a Ram. Pull a 31' 7500lb tt

Creep0321

Reaction score
How much do you plan on pulling? WDH - travel trailer? Size and weight? I'm in the market for a Ram. Pull a 31' 7500lb tt

You’ll have no problems pulling, as long as your payload is in line, so limit trim/options while shopping.

racer3207

Reaction score

I’ll be pulling a 28’ aluminum enclosed racecar trailer, which is almost 10k lb loaded with car + golf cart + spares. A HD would be better for towing that much, but this will be my daily driver and will only pull the trailer on 5-6 trips a year. I’m thinking of ordering the 12k Equalizer hitch.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Definitely get the bigger bars. I started out with the 10000 pound equalizer bars and hitch head. The hitch had it literally snapped off the shank at the Wells when I was backing it in my driveway. It talked so much that it's snapped it right at the welds but in looking online I've seen that that's happened to several people in the exact same spot in equalizer took it back no problem and sent me a brand new 12,000 lb rated hitch for free so they definitely were aware of this. I'm in the same boat as far as only pulling the big load a few times a year but want the truck has a more comfortable daily driver I'm moving from an avalanche which I love the but doesn't have the towing capacity. I pull my camper to different beaches each week from July to September so even though I use it a lot it only tows 10 times a year

Users who are viewing this thread