5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Truckin

Reaction score
Ordered 12/31 and today shows D1...
19 Longhorn 4x4 in Delmonico Red, Mt. Brown/Lt Mt. Brown, 5.7 Hemi, 3.92, ORG, Level 1, Pano Sunroof, Body Color Bumper Group, 33 Gal, Trailer Brake. 34" BFG KO2's day of delivery.

Planned mods: Borla Touring (have in box already), AFE Momentum GT CAI (AFE says May on new orders now), 1.5" level (Bilstein working on new adjustable height shocks)-may have to do custom strut spacer in meantime...

Wish list: Whipple Supercharger (Whipple says 30-60 days till 19' kit is available and 200 HP/TQ boost at flywheel!). This will take a lot of soul searching however due to the warranty ramifications...

Kravin

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and just in fact getting ready to ready to order a Limited fully loaded, one dealer just told me that Ram is no longer accepting new orders until June, another told me that they are longer accepting orders for trucks that have Panoramic Sunroof due to parts restrictions, and one said he can get me truck in less than 6 weeks. Who should I believe? Has anyone else heard of restrictions or outright refusal for new orders?

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't fully understand the whole process. I kinda understand something called "allocations", though, and maybe the dealer who cannot order until June has exceeded theirs.

Mike67

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and just in fact getting ready to ready to order a Limited fully loaded, one dealer just told me that Ram is no longer accepting new orders until June, another told me that they are longer accepting orders for trucks that have Panoramic Sunroof due to parts restrictions, and one said he can get me truck in less than 6 weeks. Who should I believe? Has anyone else heard of restrictions or outright refusal for new orders?
I had to wait on my initial order for 5 weeks as the eTorque/Ramboxes were on order hold, but eventually I was able to order.
If you read through the thread you will see that two-tone and skid plates were on hold or no longer orderable depending on the package.
It some times happens.
I would go into a dealership that you want to use and have them build it in the PC with you there and see what happens.

cw_mi

Reaction score
Ordered mine 1/28
standard Hemi no E torque, 3.92 gears
4wd Crew cab, 6'4" box
Delmonico Red, Laramie, Sport pkg, Offroad pkg, Trailer tow pkg
Level 2 , 8.4" screen
Bed group, tonneau cover, 33 gallon tank, leather buckets, power step

Last edited:

jonesy

Reaction score
Ordered 1/31

Big Horn crew 4x4 short box, Hemi w/eTorque, 3.92 rear
Max Steel, deluxe cloth buckets black/brown, bed step, level 2 equip, North Edition, RamBox, bed utility group, trailer brake control, blind spot/cross path, premium lighting, Alpine 9 speaker

Dealer said not to expect first update for about 3 weeks, does that sound right to you guys? (also said to expect 8-12 weeks for the build)

cw_mi

Reaction score
Ordered mine 1/28
standard Hemi no E torque, 3.92 gears
4wd Crew cab, 6'4" box
Delmonico Red, Laramie, Sport pkg, Offroad pkg, Trailer tow pkg
Level 2 , 8.4" screen
Bed group, tonneau cover, 33 gallon tank, leather buckets, power step

So excited ! Just got a text this morning from my dealer. Truck is completed and is awaiting transit.

Saint

Reaction score
10/30/18, Ordered: 2019 1500 Longhorn crew cab 4x4 , 5.7 v8 w/Etorque, Anit-spin, Ivory 3 Coat, Monotone paint, XJ seats w/filigree, mountain brown/Lt. brown, RamBox, 22 in painted wheels, trailer brake, DP Sunroof, Air Suspension, , Bed utility group, preferred package,Advanced safety group and longhorn level 1 equipment. Checked with dealer today, Has VIN# but no delivery date yet.
Update: Called dealer in mid January said delivery date 1/27/19. Truck delivered to dealership today 2/7/19. Trying to get some sleep big day tomorrow.

U

User_6565

Placed my order on 2/1/18. Have VON and VIN. Currently awaiting parts.

Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 5'7" 4x4, Hemi eTorque, 3.21 axle
Delmonico Red (*almost* got the Patriot Blue, but couldn't see one in person so opted for a known good)
4 corner air suspension
33 gal tank
power running boards
deployable bed step
anti-spin differential
front & rear rubber floor mats
bed utility group
advanced safety group
level 2 equipment group
trailer brake control
rear wheelhouse liners
sport appearance
uconnect 12.0

I have a lease that ends in May so I figured I'd start the process a little early, but I'm absolutely okay with the new RAM coming in in less than the 8-12 weeks I was told.
Also, I wanted to get the "sport hood delete" but they got that "deer in the headlights" look and said it can't be done.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Placed my order on 2/1/18. Have VON and VIN. Currently awaiting parts.

Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 5'7" 4x4, Hemi eTorque, 3.21 axle
Delmonico Red (*almost* got the Patriot Blue, but couldn't see one in person so opted for a known good)
4 corner air suspension
33 gal tank
power running boards
deployable bed step
anti-spin differential
front & rear rubber floor mats
bed utility group
advanced safety group
level 2 equipment group
trailer brake control
rear wheelhouse liners
sport appearance
uconnect 12.0

I have a lease that ends in May so I figured I'd start the process a little early, but I'm absolutely okay with the new RAM coming in in less than the 8-12 weeks I was told.
Also, I wanted to get the "sport hood delete" but they got that "deer in the headlights" look and said it can't be done.

I’m sure you can find someone to swap hoods.

rmw

Reaction score
Date ordered on 1-5-2019
VIN and D status on 1-7-2019
D1 status on 1-21-2019
L status on 2-8-2019

Looks like it is being assembled. Delivery is west coast so it will be a while yet I suspect.

1500 Limited Ivory 4X4
5.7 Hemi Non-etorque
Level 1
Anti-Spin
33 Gal Tank
Trailer Brake Control
275/55R20 OWL Tires

rmw

Reaction score
Moving along faster than I expected now in JB status.

Jafcy

Reaction score
Ordered 1/10/19, VIN assigned 1/11, stuck in D1 status for several weeks.
1500 Limited Ivory 4X4
Indigo frost interior
5.7 Hemi Non-etorque
Advanced safety
Anti-Spin
33 Gal Tank
Trailer Brake Control
275/55R20 OWL Tires
Status via chat today is D1.

Jro

Reaction score
Update: Called dealer in mid January said delivery date 1/27/19. Truck delivered to dealership today 2/7/19. Trying to get some sleep big day tomorrow.

Do you mind posting your price? I’m m looking at an order of almost the same thing and wondering what the deals are looking like now.

Punderwo

Reaction score
Ordered: 1/29
Received VON and VIN.
Build hasn't started yet. Gathering parts

Crew
Short Bed
4x2
Laramie Sport
Ivory tri coat
Airbag
Pano roof
12" screen
3.21 gears
Rambox
Level 2 group
Advanced safety group
Power running boards
22" wheels
33 gallon tank
5.7 w/e-torque

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
Date ordered on 1-5-2019
VIN and D status on 1-7-2019
D1 status on 1-21-2019
L status on 2-8-2019

Looks like it is being assembled. Delivery is west coast so it will be a while yet I suspect.

1500 Limited Ivory 4X4
5.7 Hemi Non-etorque
Level 1
Anti-Spin
33 Gal Tank
Trailer Brake Control
275/55R20 OWL Tires

That is very cool... and lucky... I ordered my Limited on 12/28/18 and I am still D1 with no ETA. but I ordered E-torque and Rambox with BUG. Known to delay orders a bit.

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
Ordered 1/31

Big Horn crew 4x4 short box, Hemi w/eTorque, 3.92 rear
Max Steel, deluxe cloth buckets black/brown, bed step, level 2 equip, North Edition, RamBox, bed utility group, trailer brake control, blind spot/cross path, premium lighting, Alpine 9 speaker

Dealer said not to expect first update for about 3 weeks, does that sound right to you guys? (also said to expect 8-12 weeks for the build)

Ramboxes tend to take longer. I have also heard eTorque also can as well. I ordered a Limited with Hemi eTorque, Rambox, and BUG on 12/28/31. The plan was shut down for the first two weeks in January so orders are also backed up. I checked last Tuesday and I am still D1 without even an estimated date yet. I figure I will be closer to 12 weeks if not longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/