5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

knightro84

Reaction score
I also heard somewhere on here that the Off Road Group kills the active air dam... Can someone confirm?

I haven't heard that. I know air suspension does, but I think ORG without air suspension you keep the active dam. My build sheet for my ORG Laramie without air suspension lists the active air dam.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't heard that. I know air suspension does, but I think ORG without air suspension you keep the active dam. My build sheet for my ORG Laramie without air suspension lists the active air dam.

I think this is right

Rebel doesn't have an air dam with either suspension

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Limited with ORG has no active air dam. I believe it's the combo of AS and ORG that deletes the active air dam.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any air suspension truck will have a fixed air dam.
Makes sense since the truck can go to Aero mode which is better than just a lower air dam anyways. Problem is that ORG is 1' lifted so the benefit of Aero is somewhat negated vs a non-ORG truck with AS. Pay to play!

cruz1996

Reaction score
how much did you have to put down to get your payment at $475 if u dont mind me asking . and did you have to leave a DEPOSIT ON YOUR ORDER
No deposit for special order. 0 down lease. I got 1200 below invoice and incentives. I work for the dealership. So got a little extra deal

Sven

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when they are getting V6 Laramies on the lots? I haven’t seen any within 150 miles of NJ.

Saint

Reaction score
10/30/18, Ordered: 2019 1500 Longhorn crew cab 4x4 , 5.7 v8 w/Etorque, Anit-spin, Ivory 3 Coat, Monotone paint, XJ seats w/filigree, mountain brown/Lt. brown, RamBox, 22 in painted wheels, trailer brake, DP Sunroof, Air Suspension, , Bed utility group, preferred package,Advanced safety group and longhorn level 1 equipment. Checked with dealer today, Has VIN# but no delivery date yet.

jasonsrmail

Reaction score
Ordered end of October:

2019 Laramie Crew 4x4 5.7
Hemi no etorque(wasn't available)
33 gal
off road
bed utility
advanced safety
air suspension
trailer brake controller
Level 2

As of 11/29/2018 It's in D status and has been there for 27 days....

JonR88

Reaction score
So I ordered mine on November 16, 2018

2019 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" inch box
  • Hemi Engine
  • Delmonico Red
  • Black leather interior
  • Rear wheelhouse liners
  • Power running boards
  • 3.92 rear axle ratio
  • Front and rear rubber floor mats
  • Laramie Level 2 Equip Group
  • Off Road Group
  • Trailer Brake Control
  • Bed Util Group
  • Rambox
  • Advanced safety group
  • UConnect 12 inch screen
  • Sport Appearance Package
I will find out soon when it will be delivered. Looking forward to getting it. I will be making some mods to the truck when it comes in. These mods will be:

1. 3.5 inch ReadyLift lift kit
  2. 35x12.5x18 tires
  3. 18 inch wheels
  4. BushWacker fender flares - pocket style
  5. new muffler
  6. Window tint

dlalvarado

Reaction score
Well lets see some build sheets?!?!?! IDK if you should black out prices, I didn't. Here's mine. Obviously didn't pay that.
2018-10-21 15-21.jpeg

slimchance

Reaction score
here is mine .. got 21% off sticker ... IF you go look at the "Build sheet" for my truck it looks like a different truck ... many thing left off the window sticker that are actually there

Attachments

• WindowSticker2019 jry larime PDF.pdf
    83.7 KB · Views: 39

JayMann

Reaction score
Also - if you guys could mention how much you were asked to put as a down payment (if at all) that'd be helpful!

If you guys have anyone you'd recommend dealing with on the east coast, I'm all ears. Looking to order this month ASAP.

BlackTruckMan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. My truck was ordered on 11/04
It's a 2019 Limited 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 5ft 7 in Box
Delmonico Red with Indigo/ Frost Interior
Body color Bumper
5.7 eTorgue Engine
Ram box
Bed Utility Group
Advanced Safety Group
Anti spin Differential
Trailer Brake Control
Currently it's has a "D" build code. The dealer hope I will get by the end of the year but they said it could be longer because of the Ram Boxes.
How long should I expect to wait for an order with Ram boxes and eTorque?

JonR88

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. My truck was ordered on 11/04
It's a 2019 Limited 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 5ft 7 in Box
Delmonico Red with Indigo/ Frost Interior
Body color Bumper
5.7 eTorgue Engine
Ram box
Bed Utility Group
Advanced Safety Group
Anti spin Differential
Trailer Brake Control
Currently it's has a "D" build code. The dealer hope I will get by the end of the year but they said it could be longer because of the Ram Boxes.
How long should I expect to wait for an order with Ram boxes and eTorque?

JonR88

Reaction score
That’s strange. I ordered mine about a week after yours and was told last week I should have it in th Ernest week or so.

Ripple

Reaction score
I was just informed by my local dealer that Ram is not taking build orders for the remainder of the year. Something about trying to push out 2018 models. They will begin taking orders again in early Jan 2019. Anyone else hearing this?

Users who are viewing this thread