5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

noanoa

Reaction score
i'm a newby. i just ordered my new limited. its the billett silver color. i got it loaded and 4 corner air suspension. now i need to figure out the wheels and taars. i want to butch it up. so im searching this great site.

LeatherDog

Reaction score
Ordered my new 2019 Laramie! Ordered it with the V6 E-Torque. I think the rear bumper will still look nice, as it's a pretty lean looking bumper anyhow. Ordered it with the 3.55 rear axle for better towing capacity (nearly 8,000 pounds), and Anti-spin rear diff. Looking forward to the 25-27 MPG. Also ordered it with Ram Box, Panoramic Sunroof, Black leather bench interior, 20" Alloy Wheels, Laramie Level 1 Upgrade package, wheel liners, rear under-seat storage, rubber floor mat upgrade, Chrome Appearance Package (like the chrome trim around the windows and wheel to wheel side-steps), and two-tone paint (Maximum Steel with silver bottom). I am very much looking forward to receiving it in 2-3 months.

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Can't wait for this truck to get here

Attachments

• 20180922_101426.jpg
    20180922_101426.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 62

Grayfuji

Reaction score
Well..... build date stated as Sept 29th, 2018
fingers crossed all goes smoothly and properly to specs... with a delivery in the not too distant future, though trying not to get my hopes too high. :)
Cheers!
Gray

Mike67

Reaction score
Hello all,
New to forum, 1st post, new to trucks.
Just ordered on 9/23 10/05 for my wife.
(Couldn't order until 10/05 eTorque is on hold)
EDIT: Don't know when I am getting it now.

Was told 6 to 8 weeks.
Limited 4x4
Delmonico red
Black interior
Hemi w/etorque
33 gallon fuel
Off road group
Body color bumper
Adv safety group
Rambox
Bed Utility Group
Sunroof
Trailer Brake control

Also they said cost may be impacted by tariffs, any one else hear that?

Last edited:

Willb

Reaction score
Been a gm guy my entire life. Till 5 days ago. Went to just take a look at a fully loaded laramie minus the air ride. Fell in love with the truck. Problem was I had a 3 month old sierra denali. Since I didnt have much for a down payment I "settled" for a less expensive Laramie. The fit and finish of the interior is way better than the denali and the ride quality is better. Never thought I would buy a ram. And now I cant see me buying a truck other than a ram. Hoping to upgrade to a limited in a couple years.

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
What other colors did you consider? I keep coming back to white and black like yours
Every truck I have ever owned has been black so obviously I love the black trucks as well but because of that I didn't want my new truck to be black. The Rebel truck that caught my eye at the dealership was the Granite Metallic Crystal color. So I would have to say Black, Granite Metallic Crystal, and Red but in all honesty I haven't seen a Rebel color I didn't like. I went with White because it's as far away from black as I could get and the black two tone because I like black trucks lol.

Rjanders

Reaction score
HI

I posted a thread about it, but I ordered top of the line 2019 Ram Limited, with most of the high end options including the 12" display. I had to wait 5.5 months for delivery because I ordered ram boxes. Apparently there was a delay with ram boxes, which I think is now fixed. I think its a stunning truck, the most beautiful inside I have seen or owned. As posted in my thread, I did have major issue with an option I didn't understand took away features (the towing mirror issue). But, if I disregard my disappointment over the mirror issue, the truck is amazing to drive, amazing inside, I had a 2016 Limited, the 2019 is much more refined.

2019 Limited
Ram Boxes
Panoramic Sunroof
Granite Crystal Metallic
Level 1 Equipment Group
Bed Utility Group
Trailer Tow Group5.7 Liter V8
Post Sale - Powder Black & Gray Wheels and Off Road Tires

Rob

DWSBANDIT

Reaction score
Ordering is now open for the 2019 Ram 1500's. If you ordered reply below with what you ordered and keep us updated!
I ordered my new 2019 Longhorn Larime on June 4, 2018 and was told by dealership that it should be here in 6-8 weeks. It was very similar to the centerfold truck in the 2019 Ram brochure. Ivory White Two Tone with a few upgrades including the Rambox. Vehicle was ordered from zip code 15650 dealership. This is the 14th vechicle that my family has purchased at this dealership in the last 6 years. I personally have been buying Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles for the past 25 years and never experienced a delay like this It has now been 17 weeks since order was placed.
Waiting on your reply.Thank You,
DWSBANDIT

cruz1996

Reaction score
How accurate is the expected ship date? Mines still showing expected to ship 10/6/18 but still showing D1 last update was 9/21

DWSBANDIT

Reaction score
I ordered my new 2019 Longhorn Larime on June 4, 2018 and was told by dealership that it should be here in 6-8 weeks. It was very similar to the centerfold truck in the 2019 Ram brochure. Ivory White Two Tone with a few upgrades including the Rambox. Vehicle was ordered from zip code 15650 dealership. This is the 14th vechicle that my family has purchased at this dealership in the last 6 years. I personally have been buying Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles for the past 25 years and never experienced a delay like this It has now been 17 weeks since order was placed.
Waiting on your reply.Thank You,
DWSBANDIT
How do I get some information on the status and when arrival of vehicle is expected? The dealership gives a different response to this question every time I stop to check. I had to be one of the first to order a 2019 as I was told that June 4th 2018 was the earliest that the would accept orders and I ordered June 4th 2018 early A.M.

tcw3628

Reaction score
How do I get some information on the status and when arrival of vehicle is expected? The dealership gives a different response to this question every time I stop to check. I had to be one of the first to order a 2019 as I was told that June 4th 2018 was the earliest that the would accept orders and I ordered June 4th 2018 early A.M.

You can always call Ram Customer Service and ask for a status of your build at (866) 726-4636. You just need the last 8 of your VIN.

knightro84

Reaction score
Placing my order tomorrow!

Laramie CCSB 4X4
Ivory Tri-Coat
Hemi (no eTorque)
3.92 gears
33 gallon tank
Off-road group
Bed utility group
Sport appearance package
Level 2 equipment group
Advanced safety group
12" UConnect
Panoramic sunroof
Trailer brake control
Power running boards
Real wheelhouse liners
Rubber floor mats

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The dealership is placing the order tomorrow for mine. He said they have been taking 6-8 weeks.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 5'7" Box
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine (no eTorque - He said they are not available to order anymore until next year)
Diamond Black Crystal P/C
Black Appearance Package
Off-Road Group
Bed Utility Group
Advanced Saftey Group
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation
Air Suspension 4-Corner
E-locker Rear Axle
3.92 Tear Axle Ratio
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Trailer Brake Control
33 Gallon Tank
Power Running Boards
Dual-Panoramic Sunroof
Front & Rear Rubber Floor Mats
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
They should call that a "Laramie Limited"... ;)

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How accurate is the expected ship date? Mines still showing expected to ship 10/6/18 but still showing D1 last update was 9/21

My ramp date was 8/14. It never changed. I am supposed to pick up the truck tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread