5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

banditsc

Reaction score
Just ordered on Saturday the 23rd.

19 1500 Bighorn Quad Cab
5.7 non etorque
Delmonico Red
Bench Seat Black/Diesel
Rubber Floor Mats
Trailer Brake Controller
33 Gallon Tank
Rear Wheel Liners
Uconnect NAV
Bed Utility Group
Premium Lighting Group
Off Road Group
Level 2 Group
Air Suspension

Oddly it seems like they started building my truck already. I ordered on Saturday and called in Monday morning to change interior color. They called and tried and said they couldn't because it already hit the line.

I like two tone trucks, so my plan is to paint the bottom silver like the Lariat. Need to find the fender flares from the Lariat though, the parts department doesn't have them in the system yet.

Last edited:

rp781

Reaction score
Just ordered on Saturday the 23rd.

19 1500 Bighorn Quad Cab
5.7 non etorque
Delmonico Red
Bench Seat Black/Diesel
Rubber Floor Mats
Trailer Brake Controller
33 Gallon Tank
Rear Wheel Liners
Uconnect NAV
Bed Utility Group
Premium Lighting Group
Off Road Group
Level 2 Group
Air Suspension

Oddly it seems like they started building my truck already. I ordered on Saturday and called in Monday morning to change interior color. They called and tried and said they couldn't because it already hit the line.

I like two tone trucks, so my plan is to paint the bottom silver like the Lariat. Need to find the fender flares from the Lariat though, the parts department doesn't have them in the system yet.

I hope that is the case for you. However, when I ordered my truck the dealer told me I had about 2 hours if I wanted to change my mind on anything. They said no changes are accepted after a very short window....

banditsc

Reaction score
I hope that is the case for you. However, when I ordered my truck the dealer told me I had about 2 hours if I wanted to change my mind on anything. They said no changes are accepted after a very short window....

I actually did make a change on the first day, Saturday, I called in about 5 hours later and had them add the air suspension, they were able to call that one in.

rp781

Reaction score
I actually did make a change on the first day, Saturday, I called in about 5 hours later and had them add the air suspension, they were able to call that one in.
Best of luck and hope for your sake it's in production :)

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, hope it is being built. My dealer said I could make changes unless it was in D status, at that point it is too late. Just what I was told, not sure how true it is. We know once it is in D status it still may be several weeks before it is actually built.

jackson

Reaction score
I ordered Laramie Longhorn with etorque, Rambox, everything May 7. As of today, still in D1 status.

D

Deleted member 85

Yes, hope it is being built. My dealer said I could make changes unless it was in D status, at that point it is too late. Just what I was told, not sure how true it is. We know once it is in D status it still may be several weeks before it is actually built.
That is true.

Kaydee

Reaction score
Ordering is now open for the 2019 Ram 1500's. If you ordered reply below with what you ordered and keep us updated!
Hey guys new to 5th Gen ... I ordered a tri coat ivory Longhorn mountain brown /light mountain brown and when I ordered it in canada (apr. 24) a package called the customer preferred 25K package said it included the 48 volt starter generater and this is how it was ordered. the truck has been built and is on its way but dealer cannot tell me if the truck has the Etorque or not even though it said it was in that package when ordered....I find that ODD..

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey guys new to 5th Gen ... I ordered a tri coat ivory Longhorn mountain brown /light mountain brown and when I ordered it in canada (apr. 24) a package called the customer preferred 25K package said it included the 48 volt starter generater and this is how it was ordered. the truck has been built and is on its way but dealer cannot tell me if the truck has the Etorque or not even though it said it was in that package when ordered....I find that ODD..

The 25K is the normal Hemi. The 27K would be the Etorque.

Kaydee

Reaction score
The 25K is the normal Hemi. The 27K would be the Etorque.
Yes that is true and that is why we were all confused as it said on the order form 25K and included 48 volt generater.... we looked several times.... did not say e torque but it did say 48 v generater ... Truck is close but looks like it is not going to be the one I thought I ordered .....bummer

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes that is true and that is why we were all confused as it said on the order form 25K and included 48 volt generater.... we looked several times.... did not say e torque but it did say 48 v generater ... Truck is close but looks like it is not going to be the one I thought I ordered .....bummer

Surprised the dealer didn't know the difference as it would have clearly stated it on the paperwork.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
you will be so happy with this truck.i'm waiting on my limited, always loved the black and cattletan in the longhorn ( thats what i have in my 13 longhorn ) but after seeing a 19 longhorn in ivory tricoat with the mountain brown interior, wow! that's i would have gotten if i was to order a longhorn now.

Users who are viewing this thread