5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Rebel with Rambox System

Hockeynj

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I'm located in NJ. Been a short time member. Jusy recently purchased a 2019 Ram Rebel. So far i love the truck. Traded in my 2011 Tundra and never looking back. I planned on getting a new Toyota Tundra until one day driving by a dealership i saw a Rebel truck and it caught my eye. I stopped and checked things out and was blown away. Its truly a nice truck. I Want to tell all of you thank you for your input and guidance dealing with our vehicles. I've already found several ideas for mine and learned things about my truck from post.
I have a question to ask the 2019 Rebel owners with a Rambox. I need to purchase quickly a tri fold hard toneau cover. I've read the other post about covers on this site. I'm sort of leaning towards the bak flip mx4.. Is there a good website you recommend with a decent price. I hope to get this installed before Thanksgiving. Have a very long trip planned with the family. Thank you for any assistance

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from South Jersey, sadly I do not have an answer for your question but can say the MX4 is a really nice way to go. :)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. I have the same truck as you and also located in NJ. I went with the Truxedo Sentry and I’m very happy with it. Purchased on Amazon and installed myself. Separately check out below if you haven’t seen....:

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Hockeynj

Reaction score
Thanks Patsy. Just completed the rebate form. Appreciate that info. Will put the $ to good use towards the truck

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking Rebel. I'm sure it will perform well and safe for you and your family on your Thanksgiving trip.

Users who are viewing this thread