5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram rebel flood no start

Unrealcorn

Reaction score
Hello! First time ram owner and first post on this site. I have a 2019 ram rebel 5.7 and the key fob is recognized and goes into the run position but no crank or noise from starter. My mechanic friend said the starter is receiving power but no signal to start. This vehicle was flooded so it has to do with that. We have replaced the active noise cancellation module under the drivers seat because of corrosion, but still can’t figure it out. Any help? Ask away any questions.

Unrealcorn

Reaction score
After using my autel mk808 the same code has came up for the bcm ecu and tcm saying that it has lost connection to the transfer case module. Is that a reason why it may not be starting?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you found corrosion in some places, you might as well check every connection as your starting point. That includes splitting every wire loom so you can check where wires are spliced together. A lot of times ground wires will be spliced together. Audi was famous for this.

Unrealcorn

Reaction score
If you found corrosion in some places, you might as well check every connection as your starting point. That includes splitting every wire loom so you can check where wires are spliced together. A lot of times ground wires will be spliced together. Audi was famous for this.
No more corrosion on wires and such but still no start. Does anyone know if the transfer case module would be hindering it from starting? Also when I get a new transfer case module will I need to program it? Thanks for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread