5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram HD's mysteriously gone?

Deluxe247

Reaction score
I recently ordered a 2019 2500 and have been searching daily online at dealership websites nationwide. I like to see what other dealers are getting in stock and what they are advertising on price. Well every dealership's websites I use to stalk have recently removed their 2019 inventory of HD's, this is nationwide. You can still find the inventory using AutoTrader and CarGurus. I find this strange. Also strange to me is that these trucks are at dealerships, people have already purchased them but you still can't build & price them on Ram's website. I don't understand this and its perceived to me that these trucks are suppose to remain a secret.

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed on Monday that the 2019 Power Wagon I was stalking that I previously linked to the window sticker was no longer available on their website and neither were the three Tradesman's they had listed also as In Transit.

I thought it was odd that the Dealer had all that info and pricing and the Ram website still didn't let you Build & Price yet.

orlando bull

Reaction score
Landmark CJDR has a couple with photos, Greenway in Orlando has a couple without photos still listed... but, I noticed the same, very few dealers have them shown. Odd... I have a blue streak sport on order and am anxiously awaiting a glimpse of it without all of the mopar stuff.

RTillery

Reaction score
I just talked to a salesman at Dennis Dillon and he wasn't sure why they disappeared. He said Ram controls their web sites. He was going out to look in the lot for two Tradesmans they were supposed to have. I suspect Ram wants to help try and clear out the 18s?

RTillery

Reaction score
Update: I just went to Davesmith.com and Dennis Dillon and the 2019s are back up. You can go, pick out a truck and look at the window sticker on both sites. Dennis Dillon has several, but Dave Smith has over a hundred. Looks like the trains are heading north full of new Rams! I ordered my 3500 last week.

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Update: I just went to Davesmith.com and Dennis Dillon and the 2019s are back up. You can go, pick out a truck and look at the window sticker on both sites. Dennis Dillon has several, but Dave Smith has over a hundred. Looks like the trains are heading north full of new Rams! I ordered my 3500 last week.

Nice! Just checked out Dave Smith, don't show their price on their website? I hate those dealers that do that. I understand data mining for future sales leads, but if you're really a volume dealer, I think you'd be better off with Dennis Dillon's approach of just posting the lowest number and not investing the resources in responding to contacts, collecting the data, etc..

RTillery

Reaction score
Yeah, Dennis Dillon made me a pretty good deal right off the bat, no hassle. They also promised to pass on any additional incentives available when delivered. When I confronted my local dealer, he said, "Buy that truck. I can't lose money on a sale." I told them that "I can't afford to lose money either", and made the deal in Caldwell.

Users who are viewing this thread