5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 - Possible to add parking sensors, ACC, bed camera, forward facing camera, FCW... and other nice tech?

jgouldski

Reaction score
First of all, please redirect me to appopriate posts/replies if any or all of this has been answered already. I've searched and read through posts on this and many other forums, and although there is healthy amount of posts related to this, it seems it's all focused on 1500's. It's tough to weed through it all to find any info about adding any of this to a 2500. I have assumed alot of the how-to's would apply, but I'm sure there's some differences.

I purchased a 2019 Ram 2500 HD 6.4L Hemi Big Horn crew cab with 8' box that I am picking up tomorrow. It has the 8.4 inch non nav screen and I *think* I'm happy with that (in regards to upgrading to the 12" screen). As long as it's possible to add all the tech goodies I want.

Some other things to note that I think will be important (and I'll add things if questions are raised):
- I do have the Vehicle System Interface Module (VSIM), according to my window sticker online

Thanks for any and all help!

Users who are viewing this thread