5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM 1500 TRADESMAN CREW CAB 4X4

Jesse Merritt

Reaction score
When the vehicle is at highway speed and going into left-hand corners, the steering wheel sticks if you go past the ten O clock position. It happens only after driving at highway speeds for a period of time like 45 minutes or more. It does not happen on right turns, the wheel comes back, but it intermittently and I just got this New Truck has less than 600 miles on it steering is stiff when coming out of a left turn. Very reluctant to come back to zero almost as if there is a dead spot in the steering rack itself I almost lost control of my truck I took it to two different dealerships and no one can recreate the steering problem

Sport Durst Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
4513 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd Durham
NC, 27707
Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge
200 WATERFIELD RIDGE PLACE, Garner, NC

Rockyroad217

Reaction score
There are several posts being talked about right now with this exact problem. The consensus was replacing the steering rack. I will find you a link to the post

Rockyroad217

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread