5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 1500 hood flexing.

Twoamen

Reaction score
I know for some reason it reported the link as language forbidden or something so I changed the m to an N in the ramforum name. Change it back or type it. there is a ton of people reporting the issue. I would of copied the exact link but states Forbidden content... never seen that

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw someone post that on Facebook. I've had a DT up to 70mph with no issues on a test drive...

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Flexing - a depression in the center of the hood. Someone posted it as a comment on Facebook - I think to one of the ads Ram has. I'll post up a link when/if I see it again.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
fish mojo said:
either is unacceptable
Yes, I understand that but am more concerned with damage. So if you dont have the answer.....

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed it in any truck that I've driven, but I have seen a video someone posted in Facebook of their truck doing it. Hopefully it's not a widespread issue.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The link thing isn't an issue, it's on purpose. That's the one forum I have this site set up not to link to, it will accept links to any other site just fine.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why you have it set up that way? Something against that site?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM and it appears to be "normal" for an aluminum hood to do this according to many members on that link. I read into it and other brands with aluminum hoods are saying they are flexing too.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
alacombe said:
Why you have it set up that way? Something against that site?
I've got my reasons and thats all I'm really going to say about that.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
To keep it short, they aren't allowing people to link here so I'm returning the favor.

Users who are viewing this thread