2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Pictures:

firecadet613

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Are the pictures not showing up for anyone else? I'm seeing the Laramie ones on the other post, but not these.

D

Deleted member103

April 19th and I too am still not able to see "my baby" Big Horn's !?
But, by now we are seeing some in other threads, so that's cool !

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Website
5thgenrams.com
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)

Attachments

firecadet613

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Does the big horn also have the keyless entry - just pull on the handle and it'll unlock (provided you have the keyfob on you)?

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Website
5thgenrams.com
firecadet613 said:
Does the big horn also have the keyless entry - just pull on the handle and it'll unlock (provided you have the keyfob on you)?
That I'm not too sure about. I know push button start is standard across the range now, but at what trim the proximity entry starts at I am not too sure.

D

Deleted member103

firecadet613 said:
IF you go to the YouTube of Mikes Car Info and watch his Big Horn video, at the 4 minute mark he discusses the key fob, -- apparently the Big Horn's (not sure about higher trims) do NOT have the "Button" on the door handles BUT you can unlock from the key fob ! GOOD Question -- may I suggest a call to your local dealer OR perhaps ASKING THAT QUESTION ON THE YouTube site (of Mike) and he will probably answer it within a reasonable time since he is apparently Currently in an FCA RAM "Mode" ! Please Report back what you find for all of us, thanks .

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
I like the ghosted in decal(Off Road), there but not a stupid color that jumps out at you.
I also like the "stance" of the 4X4 off road version -- a bit higher with more room under the wheel wells AND it appears to sit rather level too ! ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Site Vendors