5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 powerwagon

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Wait.. No 2WD capability? Is that new for 2019 because of the 8 speed transmission?

Creep0321

Reaction score
It only comes in crew cab 4x4, but transfer case can be in 2H.

On another note what is the price of a 2019 power wagon?

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
It only comes in crew cab 4x4, but transfer case can be in 2H.

On another note what is the price of a 2019 power wagon?

Yeah, I saw another video that had the transfer case shown that clearly indicates 2H, 4L and 4H. That video specifically said there was no RWD option and it was full time 4WD which is odd since they actually had the truck and drove it.

I put Power Wagon pricing and link to a sticker in another thread so you can see the base price plus most of the available options on one in transit to Dennis Dixon.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok watched the video.

You guys had me curious.

What he meant was no 2wd. Only 4wd. The Rebel can be had in 4wd or 2wd.

4wd is as noted...2h, 4h, and 4lo

He also messed up the hitch. He said 2 inch...it is 2 1/2 inch.

Note: the Powerwagon never had 2wd.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw another video that had the transfer case shown that clearly indicates 2H, 4L and 4H. That video specifically said there was no RWD option and it was full time 4WD which is odd since they actually had the truck and drove it.

I put Power Wagon pricing and link to a sticker in another thread so you can see the base price plus most of the available options on one in transit to Dennis Dixon.
which thread??? I’m curious now ha

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Ok watched the video.

You guys had me curious.

What he meant was no 2wd. Only 4wd. The Rebel can be had in 4wd or 2wd.

Note: the Powerwagon never had 2wd.

Yeah, I guess I just don't get it. Why would anybody buy a 2WD only Power Wagon? Then again, why would anybody buy a 2WD only Rebel?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why would anybody buy a 2WD only Power Wagon?
That is why there isnt one. The Rebel isnt really an off road truck...it is a factory custom truck, hence 2wd and 4wd.

Some people do put lift kitsch on 2wd...see the forums, and not everyone needs 4wd but still wants extra capability.

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
That is why there isnt one. The Rebel isnt really an off road truck...it is a factory custom truck, hence 2wd and 4wd.

Some people do put lift kitsch on 2wd...see the forums, and not everyone needs 4wd but still wants extra capability.

IIRC only the Crew Cab rebels can be had in 2wd as well, Quad Cabs can only be had in 4wd

Users who are viewing this thread