5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 New Ram body style..factory battery bit the dust.

RAM5

Reaction score
Just FYI
I just went to the dealership with what I have and what I expected to be a bad cell or cells in the original battery. The battery was less than a year old.

I told the service folks that I knew the battery was bad after doing my own testing Before bringing it to the service dept. I appreciate them for testing out the entire charging system as they should and replace my damaged battery free at no charge.

i appreciate them doing the right thing and at least listening to my explications of why I thought the battery is having issue.

thanks again Ram! For pulling through with the right diagnosis and replacing that battery.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I always enjoy reading about people having good experiences at their dealerships. Though it's way more common for people to post about bad experiences, this kind of thread at least gives me hope that any problems I may have in the future will be taken care of. Thanks for posting this!. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread