5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Longhorn at the Houston Auto Show

AndrewGS

Reaction score
If I'm honest, I wasn't too impressed with the photos I had seen of the DT Ram and having not been too impressed when I was looking at a 2016 Ram I was basically dismissing it as an also-ran.

That was before I got a chance to actually look at, touch, smell and taste... well, not taste... a DT Longhorn at the Houston Auto Show. I was impressed most by the interior quality, materials and that big ol' screen. I warmed up to the new exterior stying pretty quickly as well.

Here are a few photos and a short video I took.

https://youtu.be/0oRlPLpUQUc

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Great post! Thanks for the photos and video. I'm seeing more and more people that weren't big fans of it in pictures saying that in person the truck is changing their minds.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I saw your video last night. Honestly, out of all the exteriors looks the Longhorn in the two tone is my least favorite. Laramie and Big Horn (with the LED light packages) look damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread