5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Limited, Ivory

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Park assist works at night. Can you provide more details, such as type os parking attempted (parallel or perpendicular) and whether the boundaries--other cars, buildings, lines--were well defined. Park assist programs will not work in every situation.

Efriday

Reaction score
Park assist works at night. Can you provide more details, such as type os parking attempted (parallel or perpendicular) and whether the boundaries--other cars, buildings, lines--were well defined. Park assist programs will not work in every situation.

Efriday

Reaction score
Tried lighting conditions of mid-day, full sun, low angle sun, complete darkness. Parallel and Perpendicular. System identified a "spot" less than 10% of the time after passing by it. Tried wide range of distances to cars, gaps between cars, and driving speeds.
Overall impression is the system is not ready for consumer use.

RamMeToo

Reaction score
Tried lighting conditions of mid-day, full sun, low angle sun, complete darkness. Parallel and Perpendicular. System identified a "spot" less than 10% of the time after passing by it. Tried wide range of distances to cars, gaps between cars, and driving speeds.
Overall impression is the system is not ready for consumer use.

I agree. Unless I'm not doing it right? I'd love to see a video of someone that has regular success with the system.

Users who are viewing this thread