5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Laramie

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just took delivery this morning. Was due to arrive yesterday but due to a mechanical issue with the transport it arrived this morning. Heading to the hardware store I saw the transport had pulled in so I stopped by to see it. After running errands while they did PDI, I took delivery. Haven't driven it much, going to get my kid from daycare so he can help me pull the plastic off (I asked they just fuel it up and PDI it, don't remove plastic or wash it. I'll do that with my son).

More pics to follow...

TwGe6JA.jpg

Htbr0KT.jpg

OLGkKFm.jpg

WXeJMzA.jpg

X2boM6t.jpg

YJIrS9o.jpg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome news @firecadet613. Great to hear you and your son will be taking care of it together. Keep us up to date and so glad that your wait is over.

Congratulations

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just took delivery this morning. Was due to arrive yesterday but due to a mechanical issue with the transport it arrived this morning. Heading to the hardware store I saw the transport had pulled in so I stopped by to see it. After running errands while they did PDI, I took delivery. Haven't driven it much, going to get my kid from daycare so he can help me pull the plastic off (I asked they just fuel it up and PDI it, don't remove plastic or wash it. I'll do that with my son).

More pics to follow...

TwGe6JA.jpg

Htbr0KT.jpg

OLGkKFm.jpg

WXeJMzA.jpg

X2boM6t.jpg

YJIrS9o.jpg

Glad that the wait is over for you, now it's time to enjoy it. Interested to hear your thoughts after spending some time with it.

ryelinek

Reaction score
So when do we get the write up with your opinions on the truck!?!

I need something to read and tide me over while I wait for mine to ship here haha....

My daily 2019 truck fix as some would say.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So when do we get the write up with your opinions on the truck!?!

I need something to read and tide me over while I wait for mine to ship here haha....

My daily 2019 truck fix as some would say.

If you asking for the "build sheet" and or "window sticker" you can get that pretty much anytime now because ur in KZ

ryelinek

Reaction score
If you asking for the "build sheet" and or "window sticker" you can get that pretty much anytime now because ur in KZ

No I want Fire’s review on his new truck. That other stuff I have already.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love the truck! Less than 150 miles on it though, which is surprising as I drive a lot (home with a sick kid today).

That being said, I've got limited driving feedback and am trying to keep from driving too much it until Saturday (tint and PPF go on Friday).

Smooth power delivery (not as quick as my '16 F150 but the power comes on smooth). Very quiet - pretty easy to speed and not realize it. No vibrations or noise in the cab. Uconnect w/ Nav and the 8.4" screen is a very user friendly and fast system - much better than the Sync 3 in my F150. I wasn't a fan of the 12" display - I prefer having some knobs/hard buttons.

No rattles of any kind. Everything is solid. Well put together and great materials. So far this has knocked the F150 out as my favorite vehicle. Time will tell though. I think the F150 dual panel moonroof is a tad bigger. I miss the keypad from the Ford but they keyless is nice!

HVAC system works well, ventilated seats are very nice! Love the Delmonico Red. Very different from the Blue Flame of my last truck but a very nice, rich red. Looks different depending on the lighting. Every time I walk up to it, it's like I'm in the commercial - love that they use a Red Limited in most of the TV ads.

Mopar Mud Flaps, Mopar All Weather Floor Liners and dash cam are installed as is my TruXedo TruXport tonneau cover (doesn't affect the remote opening tailgate). Just waiting on the BedRug to be released and I'm done.

Ran out before the rain hit and got some pictures for you @alacombe. Headlights are very bright - although I haven't been out at night yet. Interior accent lighting is pretty sweet!

VbmS1q2l.jpg

8FkQWPzl.jpg

1B19IHAl.jpg

z6YpzlNl.jpg

kXVCmUEl.jpg

6JXmXDWl.jpg

SDRHWcvl.jpg

XNKQGGql.jpg

qeiq7nCl.jpg

JsnT3rtl.jpg

iEHR5Wvl.jpg

SKdvsxol.jpg

lEIJsNOl.jpg

Sr6Aaral.jpg

dEv6V4Ml.jpg

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@firecadet613 very nice truck, glad to hear that you're happy with it. I'm also surprised that you went from an F150 with the Sport package to a Ram with not only not the Sport package but with the addition of the chrome package. Truck looks great and I agree that Delmonico is an awesome color. One nit pick I have with the 2019s is the switch from the ice blue back lighting to white, I prefer the ice blue but the white looks good as well.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really like the painted bumpers of the sport package but $1300 in PPF on the F150 stung a bit. And the red looks good with Chrome! A dealer down the road has a Delmonico sport package...almost too much red for my tastes.

Here's what I had before the blue F150...

NvcgWnBl.jpg

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I hear you on the PPF etc, and I actually think the new Ram wears chrome well. I didn't expect to like the chrome package but I actually do like the chrome window trim that comes with it.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@firecadet613 glad your truck is too your liking.

Geat pics, keep us posted.

Delmonico is my favorite Ram color right now. And the chrome does look good on it.

Hope your son gets to feeling better so you guys can enjoy that truck.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
PPF is definitely worth it. I got my whole front end done including grille, upper and lower bumpers, 12 inches up the hood and onto the fenders, up the A-pillars, across the roof and the door sills on my 2014 Outdoorsman. I got a deal on mine($1000) as it was the first Outdoorman they did and they didn't have a template for it so they did a lot of measuring before putting it in computer to get cut. Will get my 2019 Rebel done when I order it. Won't have to get that one done as much as the bumper is powder coated.
Wish they offered Rebel in Delmonico Red looks very nice.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck is done. Tint/PPF went on yesterday. Just waiting on the BedRug to be released - BedRug told me this past Thursday to expect it on the market in late July.

I had it washed yesterday and wiped it down with Lucas Oil Speed Wax today. I have been using Eagle One Wax as you Dry on my boat but am about out and picked up some of the Speed Wax to dry as I wipe it down. Not sure my thoughts on it just yet.

nAXtlqgl.jpg

JoFOULxl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread