5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 classic

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
First one of these I have seen. Still in transit, no photos

746FF323-A06C-4E9D-BE77-B9614E63ED08.jpeg

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct, just was not aware they were going to do it so soon. Wonder what badging changes they will do

RT70808

Reaction score
Yes, you are correct, just was not aware they were going to do it so soon. Wonder what badging changes they will do
Makes me wonder if they undersold so many 2018’s they missed projections and now have a parts surplus!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've found several aftermarket sites don't distinguish between the New 1500 and the Classic 1500. In researching running board, one site (I believe it was CARiD--but could be someone else) went from no "2019 Quad Cab" compatible boards to about 15 overnight due to adding the Classic model. Confirming fitment will be challenging for another year or so.

96Dodge4x4

CDJR Technician
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have been getting many of the classics in lately. V6's shipped in first just now starting to get the hemi's. As stated the only change is the classic badge. When we get repair orders to do PDI's its hard to tell if we are going to find a 5th gen or a classic until we get the key.

Kaz

Reaction score
I'm currently driving a 2019 Classic Edition Bighorn I think... its pretty much the same truck, but the AC is rather weak... noticeably so compared to the wife's '16 Sport lemon... wonder if they went with a new blower manufacturer on the 2019s...

Chris

Reaction score
I'm currently driving a 2019 Classic Edition Bighorn I think... its pretty much the same truck, but the AC is rather weak... noticeably so compared to the wife's '16 Sport lemon... wonder if they went with a new blower manufacturer on the 2019s...
If yours is a loaner...::firmly puts on a conspiracy hat:: they could have purposely degraded the loaner A/C, so that the new 2019’s with decent but not great A/C’s suddenly feel much better in comparison, and present the illusion of working great in perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread