5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Big Horn

NDRam

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my new Big Horn. Traded up from from a 2016 Express. Very please that I waited until now to get the new truck. This is the only picture I have at the moment, taken from my office window after delivery.

Attachments

• file.jpeg
    file.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Congrats brother, welcome to the site and thanks for joining us! We're glad to have you here!

79 300

Reaction score
Looks good. The LED lights really look good on these trucks. They give it a whole other personality. Welcome to the site.

NDRam

Reaction score
Looks good. The LED lights really look good on these trucks. They give it a whole other personality. Welcome to the site.

The LED lights were a requirement for me. That is one thing that I was not willing to compromise on. Which is why I had to purchase from a dealer that is about 3 hours away. The one here in town did not have any with LED lights and bucket seats. I am so glad that I did not compromise on this. LOVE the LED's.

Users who are viewing this thread