5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Big Horn Sport 4X4

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Silly question, but when they did the lift did they have to adjust your exhaust any ?

dr.piotrek

Reaction score
I really like the look... Im still in between 3.5 and 6in and can't decide. I really like the look of 6 in but Im worried about how its gonna ride. What is the difference in ride between stock and this setup?

pber1

Reaction score
I really like the look... Im still in between 3.5 and 6in and can't decide. I really like the look of 6 in but Im worried about how its gonna ride. What is the difference in ride between stock and this setup?
I mean doesn’t ride as smooth as stock but it’s not uncomfortable either and like I said before, I only put 700 miles on it before lifting and about 80% were highway miles so I don’t remember exactly how stock suspension felt. I say fúck it go with the 6in lift just keep in mind you won’t fit in parking garages anymore.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great! It may just be the lighting in the pic but your LED strips look way brighter than mine.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the lighting in the pic bro! Whe you see it in person it’s pretty dull lol

Yea, it is a bit of a let down. I don’t need them quasar bright but they are pretty hard to see in sunlight at their current level. Either way the truck looks bad ***!

Users who are viewing this thread