5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 6.7 stutters at low RPM's

mikbrit123

Reaction score
Hello,
This is my first post so here I go. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 with the 6.7 diesel. I have a small surging or stuttering if you like at low RPM, around 1000 to 1500 RPM's. So far the dealer can't figure it out. They can reproduce the surging but can't find the problem. I can't tell if it's in the engine or transmission. Anyone have a similar and if so can you share your insight on this issue.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello,
This is my first post so here I go. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 with the 6.7 diesel. I have a small surging or stuttering if you like at low RPM, around 1000 to 1500 RPM's. So far the dealer can't figure it out. They can reproduce the surging but can't find the problem. I can't tell if it's in the engine or transmission. Anyone have a similar and if so can you share your insight on this issue.

Hi @mikbrit123 - We certainly understand why this would be concerning! If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
RamCares

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've driven a diesel.. However, any kind of surging or loss of power, I would first look at the turbo. Again, not very familiar with the 6.7, but leaks around the turbo come to my mind right away.

Users who are viewing this thread