5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 1500 DT Exhaust Tips

Soulkeeper

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a little bit about the default (from factory) exhaust tips for the 2019 1500 DT Bighorn. Are they normally clamped on?
Was randomly looking at a set of "Carven Exhaust 5-Inch Polished Direct Fit Exhaust Tips" (19-20 5.7L RAM 1500 w/ Factory Dual Exhaust) that clearly state, "reuse factory clamps".

Keeping in mind, my Bighorn was 23k used, my exhaust tips are not clamped on, they are welded. 4" inside, 4.5" outside diameter.

EDIT: no markings that I can see on tips. The actual muffler reads Mopar.

Pribilof

Reaction score
My tips were welded on very short pipes that are clamped to the main exhaust system. Look under your truck.

Scmil

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a little bit about the default (from factory) exhaust tips for the 2019 1500 DT Bighorn. Are they normally clamped on?
Was randomly looking at a set of "Carven Exhaust 5-Inch Polished Direct Fit Exhaust Tips" (19-20 5.7L RAM 1500 w/ Factory Dual Exhaust) that clearly state, "reuse factory clamps".

Keeping in mind, my Bighorn was 23k used, my exhaust tips are not clamped on, they are welded. 4" inside, 4.5" outside diameter.

EDIT: no markings that I can see on tips. The actual muffler reads Mopar.

my factory tips from my 2020 was clamped on. I have the Cavern full exhaust and the tips they provided was clamped on using my OEM clamps. I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread