5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Rebel to 2019 Limited

limited_19

Reaction score
Got rid of my 2016 Rebel as a Lemon and just got my 2019 Limited. Started with tinted windows, bakflip tonneau cover, and some bronze 18" wheels and 33" toyo open country R/T tires.

Hopefully blacking out all of the chrome in the next couple week. FullSizeRender.jpeg IMG_2171-3.jpeg IMG_2177.jpeg

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Very nice. What did you do with the original rims and tires?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What lemon issue did u have? I traded in my 17 ecodiesel which was a lemon for my 19 ram

sgk

Reaction score
Got rid of my 2016 Rebel as a Lemon and just got my 2019 Limited. Started with tinted windows, bakflip tonneau cover, and some bronze 18" wheels and 33" toyo open country R/T tires.

Hopefully blacking out all of the chrome in the next couple week. View attachment 1008 View attachment 1009 View attachment 1010
How do you plan on blacking out the grill and the rest of the chrome, Wrapping it all? or removing some parts like the Ram on the door and door chrome molding?
Id love to see it blacked out that would be more or less my preferred situation also.

limited_19

Reaction score
How do you plan on blacking out the grill and the rest of the chrome, Wrapping it all? or removing some parts like the Ram on the door and door chrome molding?
Id love to see it blacked out that would be more or less my preferred situation also.

ill finish buying whatever factory parts i can get in black, and paintable (grill upper/lower trim/eyebrows) and remove the ones i can't get.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Geez, I just love the look of brass'ish rims on a black truck... nice choice. Great looking truck, should be a lot better than your 16' lemon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/