5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2" ReadyLift vs 2.5" F and 1.5" R MotoFab (Side by Side Comparison)

jrmitt808

Reaction score
For those looking at either one of these lifts, I posted a side by side comparison. I was originally running the 2" ReadyLift with UCAs and wanted to go a little taller so I went with the 2.5" F and 1.5" R MotoFab and kept the RL UCAs. Very happy with the results. Just waiting on 295/70r18 Toyo Open Country ATIII which are on backorder till end of May.

1617726811205.png

Motofab
1617726988388.png

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been debating on doing this exact change. I also currently have the Readylift 2" but I want to go just a little higher and also do 35's. Truck looks great!

jrmitt808

Reaction score
I've been debating on doing this exact change. I also currently have the Readylift 2" but I want to go just a little higher and also do 35's. Truck looks great!
Thanks! Yeah I think you'll like the change, highly recommend.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
For those looking at either one of these lifts, I posted a side by side comparison. I was originally running the 2" ReadyLift with UCAs and wanted to go a little taller so I went with the 2.5" F and 1.5" R MotoFab and kept the RL UCAs. Very happy with the results. Just waiting on 295/70r18 Toyo Open Country ATIII which are on backorder till end of May.

View attachment 88398

Motofab
View attachment 88399
Looks great! Post back once you get the Toyos put in.

SKREBEL

Reaction score

View attachment 88398

Motofab
View attachment 88399
Are these the stock tires?

badassbaldie

Reaction score
Hey, what’s the difference in height from front to back? I ask because I have the motofab 2.5” spacers already installed on the fronts and have yet to install the rears (still in box on my workbench). My rear spacers measure 1.75” (not 1.5”) so I’m wondering if there’s settling, etc. I like the look of your truck but I don’t want too much of a rake. Yours doesn’t look raked much at all.

thanks!

jrmitt808

Reaction score
Hey, what’s the difference in height from front to back? I ask because I have the motofab 2.5” spacers already installed on the fronts and have yet to install the rears (still in box on my workbench). My rear spacers measure 1.75” (not 1.5”) so I’m wondering if there’s settling, etc. I like the look of your truck but I don’t want too much of a rake. Yours doesn’t look raked much at all.

thanks!

I just measured from the top of my tire to the bottom of the fender and got 9 1/8" hope this helps. If need be I can take pics as well with the measuring tape? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread