5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2" Mopar Lift vs Falcon 2.25" SPORT TOW/HAUL

brodieg

Reaction score
Hey all!

2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn DT (4x4)
I am working with a company called Industrial Motoring and they are swearing by Flacon shocks and won't entertain the idea of anything else. Hoping someone here will be able to provide some insight.

I have 18x9 Fuel wheels wrapped in 35x12.5 Nitto Ridgegrapplers to put on my vehicle.
I wanted to get a level/slight lift so the new 35" tires fit a little easier (i know some slight trimming still required).
This shop is praising the ride quality of the Falcon system, but the price of the mopar lift is more appealing to me.
I daily drive my Ram, offroading once in a blue moon (maybe once every 2 months) and the offraod adventures are in no terms extreme.

Should I shell out the extra $$ and go with the Falcon system or stick to my gut instinct and just do a 2" Mopar Lift Kit?
Do I still get the leveled look with the Mopar Kit?

Falcon: https://www.falconshocks.com/toyota-hilux
Mopar: https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/77072424.html

Attachments

• 20210110_140515.jpg
    20210110_140515.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210110_140547.jpg
    20210110_140547.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 58

brodieg

Reaction score
The Mopar kit will still have the factory rake.
Dang, I was hoping that wasn't the case.
I thought I had seen someone on these forums say they included a 1" spacer for the front so it leveled out.
Thanks!

GraniteRam

Reaction score
You could add the front off road package springs and get an inch more in the front but there will still be some rake.

TGM5250

Reaction score
I have been going back and forth on this same question for quite some time and have recently decided that I will go with the Mopar UCA from the 2” lift, the 1” taller springs from the ORP for both Front and Rear, and the Falcon Tow/Haul Sport shocks. I understand that this will be more expensive than the Mopar 2” lift with Fox shocks, but I would rather get my lift from springs than spacers and I believe the Falcon shock is a better product than the Fox included in the Mopar kit for my use. Please chime in if anyone has this setup. I will be putting 33.5’s or 34.3’s on OEM Rebel wheels to complete the lift/look. I want the final look to have little or no rake and I believe I can dial that in with the adjustable Falcons.

Users who are viewing this thread