5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.5 or 3.5" lift to fit 35s and keep rake

lkjk

Reaction score
Read a bunch, still can't find the answer. I ordered 35x12.5r20 tires after getting in a 33 and it looking too tiny. Can I fit them on a 2.5" lift? I have a 21 Laramie non-org. Stock 20s, which I plan on keeping and adding 1.5" spacers.

Preferred route: Going with 5100s and going to order ORG springs and put them to setting 4 (2.5" lift over non-ORG). I would get clayton 2.5" rear coils with this, if it works, along with 5100s for the rear.

Other option is same setup up front with a 1" tophat spacer and 3.5" clayton springs (so 3.5" front/rear), although I think id need ucas and maybe different rear shocks. I'd prefer the 2.5" lift to keep CV angles better and then it would save the $$ from a UCA.

I like the factory rake, so that's my other caveat. I have a diamondback truck bed cover with crap mounted to it like a roof top tent, so it's not usually empty. I don't do any proper off roading, just stuff to get to campsites.

Users who are viewing this thread