5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st time Ram owner

myles

Reaction score
Hello everybody, Myles here,
Came from a dedicated chevy/gmc family, last truck was a 15' gmc 1500 that the torque converter and tranny went out at 108k so i sold it.
Have a 2020 ram 1500 laramie longhorn ecodiesel on order now, should be at the dealer within the next couple weeks.
Ram's interior is leaps ahead of chevy, gmc and ford. and seems to get more bang for your buck.
Nice to make your acquaintance!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Post some pictures when you get your new Longhorn.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Came from a dedicated chevy/gmc family, last truck was a 15' gmc 1500 that the torque converter and tranny went out at 108k so i sold it.
Have a 2020 ram 1500 laramie longhorn ecodiesel on order now, should be at the dealer within the next couple weeks.
Ram's interior is leaps ahead of chevy, gmc and ford. and seems to get more bang for your buck.
Welcome to the forums. Please add your truck vitals to your sig when you have a moment.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Welcome, from another lifetime GM owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/