5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st RAM

usedup

Reaction score
First time RAM owner
Western North Dakota
2019 Limited Crew Cab 4X4
Ivory Tri Coat
25M pkg.
Anti Spin Diff.
Hemi
Sun Roof
33 gal. tank
Trailer Brake Cont.
22" Wheels
3:21 Rear Gear

Nothing but Fords since a "84 Chevrolet. Drove a lot of company pickups over the years but they were all Fords and Chevrolets. Picked it up a week ago Friday and right off the bat the AC doesn't work and they can't get at it until this coming Thursday. Not happy about the wait but there's a pile of broken RAM's ahead of me. Ford jacked up the price on their Limited $5775 for the H.O. 3.5 and I didn't think it was worth it. Swore I'd never own a Dodge/RAM but here I am.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new truck, hope they work out the bugs quickly and you have a great experience with it.

When you say the AC doesn't work, what do you mean? It doesn't cool at all, or it cools some but not sufficiently?

usedup

Reaction score
Congratulations on the new truck, hope they work out the bugs quickly and you have a great experience with it.

When you say the AC doesn't work, what do you mean? It doesn't cool at all, or it cools some but not sufficiently?
Doesn't cool at all. Had an appointment last Thursday and their evac machine was down. Going to try again Wednesday, 75 miles to dealer so kind of a pain. Also my license plate lights never go off. Any one else ever come across this problem?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread