5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 Ram 1500 8.4 radio screen dead, no steering wheel controls, no ac ...etc

CoachJ25

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so we've been searching the sites, google...etc and are coming up short on information for our issue with the 19 Ram Big Horn/Lonestar. Currently, no ac, no steering wheel controls, no blinkers, wipers on all the time. Can run and drive but note really feeling safe about it.
Would anyone have a suggestion to track the issue? We've left it off the battery for about 13 hrs, we've changed / checked all the fuses, none were blown, really at our wits end now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason

malekfahl

Reaction score
Did you ever find out what the problem was because I'm having the exact thing happen to my 2019 ram 1500, and I can't find anything to help. Please let me know if you have any info, thanks!

Devlin

Reaction score
Did you ever find out what the problem was because I'm having the exact thing happen to my 2019 ram 1500, and I can't find anything to help. Please let me know if you have any info, thanks!
Same issue here now too. Anything?

Devlin

Reaction score
For anyone who has this same issue, mine ended up being a 15 amp fuse that was blown under the dash. Once I replaced that, all was good.

Users who are viewing this thread