5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 Laramie 5'7 bed liner

DK04

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a bed liner for the new body? They seem impossible to find.

LaRamie

Reaction score
Bed rug. Dont think there are plastics available yet. Not that I've found anyway.. bed rugs are popular on here, there a few threads with pics if want to see them installed

sactruck

Reaction score
Drop in plastic bedliners from FCA recently became available for the new 2019 Ram (they can be ordered from your dealers parts department). I picked up one for my 6' 4" bed. My friend just picked one up for his 5'7" bed this week. They are a little thinner than liners I have had in the past. The surface is non skid and they fit well. There are cutouts for the bedlights and 4 tie down hooks.

DK04

Reaction score
Drop in plastic bedliners from FCA recently became available for the new 2019 Ram (they can be ordered from your dealers parts department). I picked up one for my 6' 4" bed. My friend just picked one up for his 5'7" bed this week. They are a little thinner than liners I have had in the past. The surface is non skid and they fit well. There are cutouts for the bedlights and 4 tie down hooks.
Do you have the link ?

sactruck

Reaction score
Do you have the link ?
The part number for my 6' 4" bedliner was 82215214-AD. The list price was $350 and with a 15% discount coupon I paid $297.50. If you do an internet search using the part number it will get you to the Mopar site.

dswoboda2120

Reaction score
Just had mine sprayed. I had my dealer do the work, they spray Vortex brand. Don't know if that brand is any good or not, but it looks nice and they stick by it. A few hundred more than the drop-ins though.

flffpm

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a bed liner for the new body? They seem impossible to find.
I have the Mopar drop in bed liner. It is nice, but I wanted a Bed Rug and just ordered one tonight. If you are near FL....free for you - pick up.

DK04

Reaction score
Want to ship it to me in NY? I’ll pay for shipping and give you 50$
I have the Mopar drop in bed liner. It is nice, but I wanted a Bed Rug and just ordered one tonight. If you are near FL....free for you - pick

flffpm

Reaction score
Want to ship it to me in NY? I’ll pay for shipping and give you 50$

I am not even sure how to ship something that big w/o damaging it, or it being cost effective. Have you inquired with a Ram dealer? I am pretty sure my bed liner was a dealer add-on, but I never even looked at the add-on sticker, lol.

DK04

Reaction score
I am not even sure how to ship something that big w/o damaging it, or it being cost effective. Have you inquired with a Ram dealer? I am pretty sure my bed liner was a dealer add-on, but I never even looked at the add-on sticker, lol.
I will call. I’m sure it’ll cost a million bucks though. Lol

JamMastaJ

Reaction score
Where did you order your rugged liner from?

https://www.carid.com/rugged-liner/premium-net-pocket-bedliner-mpn-d57u19n.html

https://www.carid.com/rugged-liner/under-rail-net-mpn-lik58.html?singleid=1101759805

I chatted with a rep on the website and was able to secure a SIGNIFICANT discount on shipping by having it delivered to my job that has a loading dock. It was delivered as freight on the back of an 18 wheeler. Don't make the same mistake I did and order a separate tailgate protector. The website is not clear and it does come with one and does not need to be ordered separately. I did order the net that goes across the bed as an option for about $25

Last edited:

Dontfront82

Reaction score

Did the mopar bed liners come with the tail gate liner too?? They are not mentioned in the website

JamMastaJ

Reaction score
When I ordered the bed liner it came with a tailgate cover I would not order one separately

Users who are viewing this thread