5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G2JR

Reaction score
Given that it has a big screen. There has to be a way to watch videos on it. Anyone know if I need to go somewhere to modify this or is there a easier way?

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There’s an expensive way to do it, with a specific box that plugs in. It’s been advertised /mentioned in these forums.
But your massive 12” screen is not in a proper orientation to be fully used. You’ll get the top half only.

Is a neat idea, but at that point my as well just watch it on your phone or tablet.

G2JR

Reaction score
There’s an expensive way to do it, with a specific box that plugs in. It’s been advertised /mentioned in these forums.
But your massive 12” screen is not in a proper orientation to be fully used. You’ll get the top half only.

Is a neat idea, but at that point my as well just watch it on your phone or tablet.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I was going a outlet mass trying to find something. But yes half the screen....ehhh might as well get a intake. Thanks again.
well on that note. Which intake would you point me at?

Users who are viewing this thread