5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.1 U connect question

SlowArrow

Reaction score
I think I’m going crazy...... when I picked my truck up, I have a clear recollection of a full screen image of the back-up and over head views on the display when I went into reverse. Now it comes up as a split screen with “controls” screen on the bottom half. I could have been so blown away by my first look at the overhead view that I’m not remembering correctly, but I figure you all can set me straight. It just seems like a waste of a great screen to limit the cameras to half the available real estate, and the control screen seems equally out of place there.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I think I’m going crazy...... when I picked my truck up, I have a clear recollection of a full screen image of the back-up and over head views on the display when I went into reverse. Now it comes up as a split screen with “controls” screen on the bottom half. I could have been so blown away by my first look at the overhead view that I’m not remembering correctly, but I figure you all can set me straight. It just seems like a waste of a great screen to limit the cameras to half the available real estate, and the control screen seems equally out of place there.
Yep. You must be going crazy... LOL
Although I do agree with you.

GATORB8

Reaction score
You may have already figured this out, but I stumbled across this thread when I was looking for how to split screen non car-play.

My camera is full screen when I don't have split screen on. You can manage split screen by pushing the home button.

Marusho

Reaction score
I also would like to learn how to turn off the silly split screen when using the cameras. When the cameras are on the top card and controls on the bottom, there is no Home icon. When you exit in order to find a Home icon, there is no option to turn off split screen, only to select 1 of 5 functions for the top and the bottom cards. How would one disable this unwanted behavior?

GATORB8

Reaction score
I also would like to learn how to turn off the silly split screen when using the cameras. When the cameras are on the top card and controls on the bottom, there is no Home icon. When you exit in order to find a Home icon, there is no option to turn off split screen, only to select 1 of 5 functions for the top and the bottom cards. How would one disable this unwanted behavior?
I was mistaken with my previous post, I haven’t been able to disable.

Users who are viewing this thread