5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 st timer to the forums

El trucker

Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a question that some one has already answered in the forums but I guess I'll ask it anyway since alots has changed ......I wanted to install an oil catch can on my 2021 Ram 1500 will this affect my warranty ?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . As with anything it'll depend on the dealer whether or not they'll honor your warranty with any after market add on .

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and I haven't heard of anyone having any warranty issues with a catch can installed.

El trucker

Reaction score
Welcome and I haven't heard of anyone having any warranty issues with a catch can installed.
Ok thanks I'll be installing it on my 5th gen! my 4th gen accumulates alot of oil and it's been keeping my intake clean ever since I installed one a ccouple years ago

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok thanks I'll be installing it on my 5th gen! my 4th gen accumulates alot of oil and it's been keeping my intake clean ever since I installed one a ccouple years ago
I've had hemi's since 2006 and each one got a catch can. Great investment for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread