5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TheLegend

Reaction score
To all my knowledgeable people out there what does Mopar mean by “Power Mirrors”? Is it Power Folding or Power Adjusting Mirrors? I am upgrading my side views and buying the entire system with Blind Spot Monitoring and Surround View in Billet Silver I just don’t want to lose my power folding (as I use it ALL the time) and defrost? Does anyone know what they mean by this? Part #’s 5ZK48JSCAH (BS Right Mirror) & 6YJ65JSCAB (BS Left Mirror). If it does not mean power folding does anyone know what the part numbers would be for all that in Billet Silver?

Or does someone have a 2022 Laramie in Billet Silver with those options that could givr me the part number? Calling Mopar or I believe even the dealership with your VIN# they will tell you.

Last edited:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It should have the word fold in the description, otherwise it is power adjust. The mopar online parts books these days suck. You probably have to visit a dealer to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread