5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am also replacing the door speakers in my 2020 Rebel with the H/K system using Infinity Ref speakers. 3 dash speakers installed using the metra adapters. I ordered 4 REF-9633ix & a set of the 3-1/2 for the headliner.
    J
    Jonathan19Limited
    I ended up installing the Infinity 3032s in the doors as well. I had to space them out about 3/4" so they would fit vs. the stock 3.5s, and used longer screws accordingly.
    J
    Jonathan19Limited
    For polarity, I just matched the +/- of what the stock speakers were being fed from the stock wiring harness to the new speakers. I believe I had to swap the pins in the metra adapters at every single speaker. Basically I just matched the polarity of whatever the stock speaker was getting to the new speakers, whether they were reversed polarity or not. I do not have any any ANC issues by doing it this way.
    J
    Jonathan19Limited
    I did not add a sub/amp. I wanted to keep all of my underseat storage space, and did not find a suitable replacement for the stock sub that would work will with the small amount of CF provided by the stock sub box.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…