5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ordered 11-9-18 Built 12-13-19.....Still not delivered ( Very Bad Dealership-----trying to bait and switch me) it's a shame we have to deal with money hungry salesmen
    2019 Ram 1500 Limited, Tri-Coat Ivory 4WD Black Interior Harman Premium Sound.Raider Fiberglass Bed Cover Magnaflow Catback Bedrug Impact Liner..Every option Available Ordered 11-12-18, Built 12-13-18 At dealer 1-16-19 In dispute (salesman ordered wrong) Still Waiting for Delivery. No Satisfaction guaranteed with this dealer,( Bad Dealership)
    Jagtyson
    Jagtyson
    Wild Bill, have you received your tri coat pearl ram? Hope it is painted better than mine and most I've looked up on dealer sites. My dealer is doing a buy back on mine because the paint match between plastic, cab and bedsides are so bad. Another forum member was just offered a buy back for the same issue on their 2019 limited. They can't seem to paint light colors at Ram.
    W
    Wild Bill Ram
    The truck came in to dealer.I went and did a thorough inspection,Salesman ordered it wrong (with tow mirrors) With those mirrors I lose many other functions....even though I told him about it before the build because I printed out the build sheet,He did nothing to correct it before build.So now I told him when he gets the truck I specked with all my options, to call me'was an overcast day outside when I went over it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…