5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi JImmy, I have a 2019 Laramie Longhorn that has issues with it's FCW, Lane Assist, ACC and Auto Hi Beams. 90% of the time I have warning lights on the dash for the FCW and LA. Sometimes I get a message saying they need service. Occasionally they work but I have no use for them. Is it possible for me to disable them in Alfaobd, with a 12 + 8 adapter? If so, is it all done in the BCM?
    Thanks for any info,
    Roy
    Hi Jimmy,
    If your still building the harnesses required for adding passive entry I would like to purchase a set. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel. When you have a second let me know if you still offer these, as well as the rear antenna one. Thanks, Chas
    Hello. Are you still building harnesses for the tailgate release switches on the overhead console? Interested in purchasing one. 23 bighorn/backcountry.
    Hi Jimmy, If your still building the harnesses required for adding passive entry I would like to purchase a set. I have a 2023 Big Horn 5.7 Quad. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Hello Jimmy I recently switched over from 8.4 Uconnect 4 to a 12 in Uconnect 5 in a 2019 Ram 1500 majority of the stuff works besides the back up camera, Uconnect for remote start and sos/assist , Sirius guardian, off road control settings not showing on screen, and Wi-Fi
    I also wanted to add the blind spot monitors and 360 cameras. Is that possible ? What parts is needed
    Hello, I’m I was sent to you from Facebook group member told me you do wiring harnesses for Halogen to LED Reflectors. I have alfaobd to change the settings. If you could get back at me to get this project going thanks, have a good one!🙏
    Hey Jimmy! I want to order a repined harness for 2021 ram 1500 lonestar I have an 8.4 screen (with navigation and sirius) and going to the 12 inch screen.
    Hello Jimmy07, are you still doing the passive entry harnesses? If so how much, including shipping to 46254?
    Hi JImmy07. Can you build me a Wiring Harness for CVPM. I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel and want to add the surround view camera system.
    Hi Jimmy07. Can you build the 16inch CVPM add-on harness for me? I have a 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie with power-folding mirrors, BSM, puddle lights and turn signals that I'm adding the 360 Surround View Camera System to. Also, do you know the Mopar part numbers for the multifunction tailgate handle with surround camera and bracket? Lee
    But, rather than buying any of the anti-theft devices out there, I have a simple method that requires about $20-30 in connector parts.
    It’s the same “concept” as a ravelco, but the truck can be remote started.
    I know it’s hard to keep stuff from circulating online, but I’ll give anybody details how to go about it via PM.

Hello Sir. I am interested with this.
    Hi Himmy07 - I need some help with an adapter harness for the LED Reflector housings on a 22' big horn that came with halogen lights. I have put together the info I can find in a post but looking for some advice or help in getting an adapter harness or at least a pinout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey Jimmy! I want to order a repined harness for 2020 ram 1500 Bighorn. I have an 8.4 screen (with navigation and sirius) and going to the 12 inch screen.
    S
    Skywatcher2001
    Also, I've scanned the forums and I'm still unclear just what part numbers I should order for the complete upgrade. Can you help? I'm in Southern California.
    Hello,
    I am interested in getting the wiring harness for my 2022 1500. I am looking to do both front doors and the tail gate. I have a 5’7” bed if that matters.
    M
    MKarp
    Hello Jimmy. I also have a 2022 Bighorn and would like to add this feature. Can you let me know cost to get these? I would like to do both doors and tailgate.
    Hi Jimmy,
    Would love to order repin harness for 2020 ram 1500 Laramie, going from 8 to 12 inch screen. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…