5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi There, Can you help me out with the repin harness for the 8 to 12 screen in my 19 1500 bighorn? Thank you!
    Jimmy, are you still making passive entry harnesses? If so how much for the front doors and rear fascia for a 2022 1500 shipped to 48164?
    Jimmy, I'm looking for a harness to swap my Halogen headlights to OEM mid-level LED headlight conversion. I'm Florida(34203). 2022 Bighorn 1500. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Jimmy, if you’re still making harnesses, and you make one for the LED headlight conversion, could you give me a price shipped to 77640 in Texas. Also how much would it be for the Passive Entry harnesses for a 2021 Ram 1500
    Hey are you still making the wiring harness for the passive entry? If so how much?
    Hi Jimmy: I purchased harnesses from you to do my passive entry they worked great. I have 2021 1500 Longhorn. I currently have tow mirrors and would like to have power fold and BSM. Do you know what harnesses etc I will need ? I will gladly purchase from you. I don't know what mirrors I need to order either. Thanks Alex
    Hi Jimmy, just bought a 2021 1500 Bighorn. Looking to do my first mod with the passive entry and hope I can get the wiring harnesses from you. Please let me know how much to ship to 23693, Yorktown, VA. Tks
    Hi Jimmy, if you're still putting together the wiring harnesses for the passive entry, I'd love to order them. Thanks so much for doing this! I have a RAM 1500 Level 1 Longhorn
    Are you still selling passive entry harnesse? I’m looking to purchase a set for a 19 ram 1500 (new body style) shipped to 08724
    Hey Jimmy Still doing harnesses? looking for a set for a 2021 Ram 1500 crew cab and lead time, shipped to 28590
    Thanks Kevin
    Hi Jimmy. I have a 2019 RAM 1500 and plan to add Passive Entry. Please let me know the cost for the required cables and how you would like to be paid. Shipping would be to Churchville NY 14428. Thank you
    Howdy,

Like everyone else... I'm curious what it would cost for a full set of your harnesses for a 2020 1500 ecodiesel (if it matters) to 95618 in CA.

Appreciate the work you did on this. I've been following the thread since I got the truck and it's always pissed me off that Ram tricked me with the "Keyless Entry"
    hey Jimmy07, Wondering how much for one wiring harness. I have a Jeep gladiator and it has the same connector on the door. thanks in advance.
    Hey Jimmy07 how much are you charging for all three wiring harness for the passive entry? Can you include how much to ship to Melbourne Fl?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…