5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone from?

kittyjo

Reaction score
Southern California. Been married going on 26 years and lets say I married up. I have 4 children (Girl, boy, girl boy), one in Grad School, one halfway through college, another starting college in the fall and my youngest will be a Junior in High School. All my kids play sports and two of them ran in College. Other does Lacrosse and the other run. I compete in Triathlons and other endurance events like Leadville 100, Boston Marathon and several Ironmans. I last owned a truck in High School down in Palm Springs where I cleaned pools to make money and put myself through college. I currently have a company car, base model Acadia. Waiting and hoping that they end this program and give me a car allowance. My two choices were the Genesis G80 or a truck. Saw the new RAM 1500 and fell in love. Has most if not all the features I like in the Genesis. Love the feel of being up high and being able to put my bikes in the back and go out to Moab and some other places and Mountain Bike. Tough part is I have a 25% for the Genesis but my mind is already made up. Just waiting for the Company car to run its course and then jump on a new RAM. Most likely, Limited, eTorque, Ram Boxes, 4x4, Off-Road package, 33 Gal, 3.92, Trailer Brake Control, E-locker, Dual pane Pano Sun-roof, Utility bed group and Level 1 equipment group. Only decisions remaining are exterior Color (Silver, Granite Crystal or Ivory and still hanging on as a dark horse is the Delmonico Red. Interior, I like the Indigo/Frost but worried about stains and as Jared pointed out, new jeans discoloring the seats. Lastly, bumpers. Chrome or Body Color and I think that may depend on exterior color I choose. So there you go with a little about myself.
Originally from way south of Palm Springs u will know cus the border is within walking distance haha

Viking42

Reaction score
Western Europe :) ordering through a canadian importation company

Users who are viewing this thread