5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

skatz5000

Reaction score
Ordered some 22x10 gloss black Fuel Mavericks and 33x12.5x22 Toyo AT2 Extremes. Probably just adjust the front ride height up a little to level it with the air suspension.
what kind of offset on the wheels? interested to see if it clears

warmachine

Reaction score
They’re +10mm. My tire guy spoke to MHT directly and they say they’ll fit. I’m probably going to bring the front end up an inch or so by changing the ride height measurement setting as long as we still have access to it like the 4th gens

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Wow, that is bad ***. Well done. Can I ask if your tire pressure sensors work? Mine are not and haven't since I put my wheels on. Can you tell me which ones you used? Dealer and tire shop pointing their fingers at new technology. Meanwhile I'm stuck with error messages
Why not just take the factory tpms out and have them installed in your custom wheels

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Do anyone know of a kit to level the DT ftom the rear with 4 corner air suspension

DSOOBY

Reaction score
I think because I went from 22s to 20s. Not sure if that matters.

Wheel size shouldn't matter. Did you order your wheels and tires from Custom Offsets as well? I believe I saw your truck in their gallery. I know for a fact they used a TPMS Sensor that worked with the 4th gens. I called them after I ordered my wheels to ensure they double check to make sure they use the correct sensor but I think they just took an educated guess since the information isn't out there on what to use. I think the new trucks probably use a different frequency so it isn't reading. I need to call them today and see what they have to say and get a correct replacement.

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Wheel size shouldn't matter. Did you order your wheels and tires from Custom Offsets as well? I believe I saw your truck in their gallery. I know for a fact they used a TPMS Sensor that worked with the 4th gens. I called them after I ordered my wheels to ensure they double check to make sure they use the correct sensor but I think they just took an educated guess since the information isn't out there on what to use. I think the new trucks probably use a different frequency so it isn't reading. I need to call them today and see what they have to say and get a correct replacement.
I ordered tore and wheels separate and waiting on my truck to be built. I will have the sensor removed out of the factory wheels and put in my custom wheels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180517-091609_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180517-091609_eBay.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 837
  • Screenshot_20180616-213955_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180616-213955_Chrome.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 876

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I made a few calls when I did my wheels and tires. The sensor for the 2019s is different than the 4th gens. I ordered mopar replacements so I didn't have to take them out of my old wheels and could sell them intact.

Here is where I ordered mine from.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/6829319...lac_guid=80f5ac5d-9d69-e811-80f4-0050568938fc

They synced up within about 10 miles and I haven't had any issues at all. They are just a little pricey.

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Ouch, those are spendy. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to see if Custom Offsets will send me replacements (I did pay for them and all, it's their fault for sending an incorrect sensor). If not then I will have to get the OEM ones I suppose as I intended to sell my old wheels and tires as well.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully you can get them to take care of it. They are pricey, but glad I spent the money after seeing the issues others are having.

Users who are viewing this thread