5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar accessory availability?

skatz5000

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when the cat-back or the "ram rack" will be available? My dealer is completely useless for anything but harassing me about an effing review

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Everything keeps saying"late availability" so probably looking at fall or late winter.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’ve tried two different dealerships to no avail. Even contacting them on line gets me a “ no eta “ comment. :(

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I just found the Off Road style running boards on line. $999 for Quad Cab and $1099 for Crew cab. Damn expensive when I can get the exact ones from Go Rhino(RB10/20) for half the price. Only difference is they don't say "RAM" on them. I can live with that.:LOL:

cjgerson

Reaction score
Contacted Mopar perfromance last night 1-888-528-HEMI (4364) to inquire about the Mopar Cat-Back Exhaust and Mopar Ram AirFlow. Was told both are still in development and right now now there is now ETA for either.

On the Canadian mopar site (mopar.ca) you can look at the 2019 mopar accessories brochure and it does show a Cat-back Exhaust and list the P/N as 77072431.

1529681272431.png

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just found the Off Road style running boards on line. $999 for Quad Cab and $1099 for Crew cab. Damn expensive when I can get the exact ones from Go Rhino(RB10/20) for half the price. Only difference is they don't say "RAM" on them. I can live with that.:LOL:
What are off road style running boards?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

2019REBEL

Reaction score
these are the ones i was leaning towards too. tighter fit to the cab and (hard to tell on the pictures) but those are actually drainage slats. might easier to clean etc.

I like them too but they are pretty expensive. The Go Rhino one sit close to and are half the price. I looked at the Go Rhino RB10, RB20 and the new Dominator D6 side steps. Once it gets closer to me ordering my new one(thinking Sept time frame-want to drive E-torque first) then I will go check them out in person at the local accessory shop.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
I like them too but they are pretty expensive. The Go Rhino one sit close to and are half the price. I looked at the Go Rhino RB10, RB20 and the new Dominator D6 side steps. Once it gets closer to me ordering my new one(thinking Sept time frame-want to drive E-torque first) then I will go check them out in person at the local accessory shop.

Great heads up. looks like the same finish and have the drainage slats as well. Greatly appreciated. (y)

MLB12

Reaction score
The 'official' word on the RAM-branded cat-back is that it is a no-go, so long past the evaluation stage.
The RAM RACKS are, if not already there, 'apparently' or 'tentatively', destined for the same fate.
The RAM AIRFLOW is, I'm told, still a go, December 1st availability, at ~$1,500.00 Canadian MSRP.

And if anyone is interested, the new full liner BedRug for the '19 RAMs has just been released; BRT19CCK is the part number for the 5'7" boxes. One little wrinkle on that though. You have to remember to get the right installation add-on kit to be compatible with the RAM's spray-in box liner, providing that's what you have.
In the US you can do a factory delete on the spray-in, but here in Canada, at least at this point in time, on a factory order, like mine was, you've got it whether you like it or not!
Frankly, if I could figure out an easy, trouble-free way to strip the spray-in box liner, I would!

In Calgary, The Truck Outfitters usually have very good BedRug prices; talk to Rob Refvik, the Southern Alberta Manager. He can line you up with one of his guys.

Back to the cat-back; MBRP just, in the last two(2) weeks released theirs[P/N S5152304] in T304 Stainless. It's just under $1,235.28 Canadian MSRP. Personally, for the extra few bucks, I wouldn't buy anything but the T304 version.

One caution though, and I did mention this to the MBRP person, the band clamps that they supply are a bit of a challenge, so always be sure to torque them to 80FtLbs, or maybe even go 85-90, it won't hurt. But be prepared to install it, and have all the joints loosen at least once.
After the first retighten I took my truck to a welder friend of mine and had him put a single spot of weld at each of the joints.

When I talked to MBRP earlier this month, they told me that they would be shipping fairly soon, and in fact, may already be. Truck Outfitters again on this one.

As more news on any of these, and other, bits and pieces for the '19s comes available, I'll post it. Or send me a PM.

DISCLAIMER TIME:
I am not an employee of FCA-Canada, or any FCA dealer. I'm just a MOPAR or no car guy. This Longhorn is MOPAR# 61, so I've developed a lot of good in's at Mother MOPAR over the decades.
I'm also not an employee of The Truck Outfitters, just a multi-time repeat customer who
has been treated extremely fairly by them.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Thank you for kindly sharing this information with us. I for one appreciate you doing the leg work as I’m sure supplying us with these part numbers as well as a code will go a long way. :)

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
full liner BedRug for the '19 RAMs has just been released; BRT19CCK is the part number for the 5'7" boxes. One little wrinkle on that though. You have to remember to get the right installation add-on kit to be compatible with the RAM's spray-in box liner, providing that's what you have.
Not Mopar, but regarding BedRug accessory product support of the new 2019 Ram, BedRug customer support has confirmed to me multiple times they are not making a ‘19 Rambox version. No love :cry: at least not until enough of us contact them and convince them that we exist.

FYI the New 2019 (non-Rambox) floor only BedRug is model number XLTBMT19CCS, with the Classic 2019 being XLTBMT09CCS. I hate how they have confused the model year designation btw, be careful when buying 2019 accessories because of this.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...not-being-designed-for-2019-with-rambox.2244/

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Yes that is sad but true even when dealing with your OWN parts dealers lol. I wanted black side steps and they swore the ones for the Classic were the ones that I needed.

Truckin

Reaction score
What are off road style running boards?
I just found the Off Road style running boards on line. $999 for Quad Cab and $1099 for Crew cab. **** expensive when I can get the exact ones from Go Rhino(RB10/20) for half the price. Only difference is they don't say "RAM" on them. I can live with that.:LOL:

This may have been mentioned before but I have not noticed it-the Go Rhino (RB10/20) are NOT the same as Mopar's...Fit, appearance, size and material are all different. (Go Rhino's are steel and Mopar's are aluminum)

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the OEM running boards that were available from factory Rebel order in April. I think same are available still. I think the punched ones with bed coating would have been better but these are ok. See pics.... IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3294.JPG IMG_3296.JPG IMG_3406.JPG

Conch007

Reaction score
Contacted Mopar perfromance last night 1-888-528-HEMI (4364) to inquire about the Mopar Cat-Back Exhaust and Mopar Ram AirFlow. Was told both are still in development and right now now there is now ETA for either.

On the Canadian mopar site (mopar.ca) you can look at the 2019 mopar accessories brochure and it does show a Cat-back Exhaust and list the P/N as 77072431.

View attachment 919
77072428 part number for the cold air kit it’s listed at 925 and is on mopar parts online for about 700 and change currently available. I know they were waiting on my cab protector and off road lights to come in my truck has been at the dealership for a week waiting on them. Next month I’m getting the air flow kit

Users who are viewing this thread