5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FitCamX dashcam

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Anyone get the Model A camera they ordered yet? I know it's coming from chyna but I haven't got any type of notification yet other than a "we have confirmed your order. It will be shipped shortly" email the day I ordered it

FM45

Reaction score
I got an email from them asking for a pic of my factory mirror and shroud, sent my pic and within an hour or so they replied with a Thank You and that my order was being processed... I'm sure they are slammed with orders... sitting patiently ;)

-=FM45=-

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone get the Model A camera they ordered yet? I know it's coming from chyna but I haven't got any type of notification yet other than a "we have confirmed your order. It will be shipped shortly" email the day I ordered it
When I got my "B", it came surprisingly fast, considering China. As I recall, maybe 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. I've seen other things from China take 6 weeks or more.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
When I got my "B", it came surprisingly fast, considering China. As I recall, maybe 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. I've seen other things from China take 6 weeks or more.
Yeah I'm sure it's gonna take awhile to get here. Just kind of impatiently waiting since it was finally available lol

Ramitinhard

Reaction score
I installed an A model in my 2022 Sport. Completely stealth, easy to install and only took 6 days from China to Canada.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Via
From an email received from FitCamX with tracking number.
Ordered May 28th, received email with info this morning.
I just got tracking number email this morning. And my order was confirmed in the 27th after sending pictures. Wonder why mine was delayed.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I just got tracking number email this morning. And my order was confirmed in the 27th after sending pictures. Wonder why mine was delayed.
Don't know but I ordered mine on the 26th and just got my email with tracking this morning. I tried to track it and there was no info available yet

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know but I ordered mine on the 26th and just got my email with tracking this morning. I tried to track it and there was no info available yet
Same, no information when I enter tracking number.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So chose the option to track via the Shop app. Finally got somewhere with that, but still showing as "ready to ship" with information given to carrier. Which I still find odd considering I ordered and confirmed before some people who already have in-transit shipping status.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
So chose the option to track via the Shop app. Finally got somewhere with that, but still showing as "ready to ship" with information given to carrier. Which I still find odd considering I ordered and confirmed before some people who already have in-transit shipping status.
I ordered it the morning only an hour after I got the email saying it was ready. I got confirmation within 2 days then nothing for a week until yesterday's tracking email. It still shows no shipping info. I'll definitely give it some more time to get here since it is coming from china but I used PayPal to purchase it so if the deal goes south I'll dispute the payment lol.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered it the morning only an hour after I got the email saying it was ready. I got confirmation within 2 days then nothing for a week until yesterday's tracking email. It still shows no shipping info. I'll definitely give it some more time to get here since it is coming from china but I used PayPal to purchase it so if the deal goes south I'll dispute the payment lol.
I just find it off that people who ordered after we did, have valid tracking info, to include already waiting in customs.

Users who are viewing this thread